Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Cast says no fan has guessed who the new bp is hinting shuri may just be filling in till they pick a new panther.

https://screenrant.com/black-panther...-been-guessed/

I would love it if it was spoilers:
    Nakia. But a lot of rumors are claiming that Shuri becomes Queen while M'baku becomes BP. I'm rooting for Naki because I think he has all the qualities of a leader. Its not ust about being a great fighter or having brains. Being the BP is also about wisdom and values and Nakia helped T'Challa realize the importance of helping the black diaspora and nations less fortunate than Wakanda before Killmonger drove the point home. I can't see Shuri, M'baku or Okoye matching Doom, Namor and Magneto in a round table but I can see Naki doing it. Assuming they are in this for the long haul and doesn't use the Multiverse to recast T'Challa which is my most favored option.
    end of spoilers

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I’ve seen basically every character guessed except for Namor, so I guess either it’s him, someone we’ve not seen before or they’re Star Trek Into Darknessing us.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I’ve seen basically every character guessed except for Namor, so I guess either it’s him, someone we’ve not seen before or they’re Star Trek Into Darknessing us.
    Attuma is in the movie.

Incredible Member

Reactions are coming out of the Wakanda Forever premiere and they seem pretty great.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...235248887/amp/

Can’t wait to see this and send phase 4 out with a bang.

BANNED

I will try to see it.
    Wonder if a certain... someone will appear in the after credits scene, Thanos style.
    (Just wondering, that's all)

So once again looks like the last post scene removed for the premiere. They did this before. We will have to wait till it opens to see the last post scene.

It's Keanu...He has to be the BP, why else would Matthew Perry say that?

I just wish they’d rename the film to…

Black Panther: Fat Namor Forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    I just wish they’d rename the film to…

Black Panther: Fat Namor Forever!

And I wish people wouldn't be a total POS by body shaming someone with a healthy physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    And I wish people wouldn't be a total POS by body shaming someone with a healthy physique.
    It’s sad to know that that is seriously some people’s take.

I wish my body was like Tenoch’s (I’m…plumpier).

Astonishing Member

Listening to a couple of the no spoiler Youtubers that saw the premiere, or advance screenings and so far the movie took itself seriously and the emotion shone through is very good signs from these limited reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    It’s sad to know that that is seriously some people’s take.

I wish my body was like Tenoch’s (I’m…plumpier).
    Right? When I read about him realizing he had about 5 months to train hard to beat back the pandemic calories I really hope he only sees the positive stuff. And doesn't get too much negativity
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 10-27-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    I will try to see it.
    Wonder if a certain... someone will appear in the after credits scene, Thanos style.
    (Just wondering, that's all)
    I kind of doubt it but it would be great. I did see bits of the premier interviews and Lake Bell was asked by the hired interviewers if she can reveal the name of her character and she said she would get in big trouble with TPTB at Marvel if she did. But I have seen some guesses/leaks on the internet saying that her character is...

spoilers:
    Lucia Von Bardas. In the comics, she was introduced by Bendis in a mini series called the Secret War, which had no relation to the more well known series. She was born in Latveria but educated in the U.S. She tried to undermine Doom's rule over Latveria in Brubaker's Winter Soldier series and failed. Lately she's been seen as one of Doom's staff/henchwoman in comics and cartoons.
    end of spoilers I won't be seeing the movie until it comes to theaters and would be curious if this end credit will be put back in for the theatrical release.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-27-2022 at 09:47 AM.

When you think of it, it is kind of cool how it worked out. If they introduce you-know-who at this point then we will all know he has been working behind the scenes for quite a while. You-know-who doesn't reveal himself until you-know-who wants it to be so. And by that time, you're all in big trouble!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Oh, come off it. Huerta’s a grown man who chose to take a job parading around in short shorts. If he can’t handle the heat, then he shouldn’t work in the kitchen.

I wouldn’t want to be judged as I’m a bit of a blimp, so I don’t work in booty shorts. If Huerta didn’t want that fat slab out there, he shouldn’t have shared it with the world. Yes, Deodato is a bit creepy due to that Tweet. But the larger point remains. Namor is supposed to be like Thor or Hulk, all muscled out, not just a “healthy physique.”

Hence, I stand by my comment — Fat Namor Forever!
    Last edited by Brian B; 10-27-2022 at 10:28 AM.