Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Lawrence View Post
Since Nikolas Draper-Ivey is going to be co-writing this time I'll give it a try. And I guess this is going to be eight issues and not six.

The first time the art was really good, and Nikolas Draper-Ivey's art is what really got me to read it. And as it turned out the story was rather "regular" to me. Of course, I was never much of a fan of Static to begin with, not even "back in the day" or whatever. I'm not that big on teen characters - even though I can't wait to see Tiffany Fox.

But yeah, since he's co-writing this time, the combination between that and his art is enough for me. (I kind of wonder if it's going to be "free" again, with the DC Universe Infinite membership. Probably not... )

I love his manga and anime influences: things like Akira and Samurai Champloo... In live-action (Tokusatsu) I see that he liked Shin Ultraman, so he's a kindred spirit.

Anyway, some new art...

Yes, Warner Bros. should animate this.

I hope there's a third limited series and Nikolas Draper-Ivey gets to go full "mangaka" and gets to write and draw it.
Oh damn if Ebon is behind that explosion then he’s really not playing around in this universe.