Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Have we seen Lukin yet?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I just want to see this crazy bastard involved in some way. The Machinesmith is one of my favorite Cap villains.

Amazing Member

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/c...er-1235363618/

Powers
    Sabra is a mutant who possesses various superhuman attributes:

Superhuman Strength: Sabra possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift about 50 tons with supreme effort.
    Superhuman Speed: Sabra can run and move and speeds surpassing those of the finest human athlete. At her peak, Sabra can reach a top speed of about 60 miles per hour.
    Superhuman Stamina: Sabra's advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. She can physically exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in her blood begins to affect her.
    Superhuman Agility: Sabra's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
    Superhuman Reflexes: Sabra's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are about twice as fast as those of the finest human athlete.
    Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Sabra's body are much harder and more resistant to physical injury than the bodily tissues of a normal human. She can withstand great impact forces, high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without being injured.
    Regenerative Healing Factorespite her high resistance, it is possible to cause Sabra physical injury. If she is injured, she can rapidly heal damaged tissue about 3 times faster and more extensively than an ordinary human. However, she can't regenerate missing limbs or organs.
    Life-energy Transfer & Power Bestowal: She is also able to charge other individuals by transferring to them her own life energy, in the process enhancing their physical state of health (she has twice used this ability to save dying individuals) and granting them low-level super-powers, which are apparently at random and otherwise unrelated to Sabra's own mutant powers (such as the wind-generating powers given to a woman who took the costumed identity Windstorm).[7] The recipient retains their new powers until Sabra herself decides to withdraw them by retrieving her life energy. Her standard power levels drop when she gives away her life energy (she has been shown losing up to half her natural physical power), but they return to normal once she takes back her life energy.
    Abilities
    Sabra is a formidable and experienced combatant, having been trained in Krav Maga, in both armed and unarmed combat by the Israeli military, as well as police investigation techniques and intelligence gathering.

Paraphernalia
    Equipment
    Sabra utilizes wrist gauntlets that fire plasma bursts and cape that fires paralyzing quills. Her costume has been known to change frequently depending upon her mission and as technology improves.

Weapons
    Sabra possesses the standard weapons and combat training given to members of the Israeli military.

Transportation
    Sabra cape houses certain anti-gravity devices, enabling her to fly through the air at speeds greater than 300 miles per hour.

Trivia
    "Sabra" means both a native of Israel and a kind of prickly pear.
    Ruth's last name was originally "Ben-Sera"[2] during her first active appearance, but was later moved to Bat-Seraph, seemingly a corrected transcription of Hebrew.
    Her surname, in Hebrew, declares her the "son of Seraph".
    See Also

could be how sam get's a power upgrade in the mcu

Life-energy Transfer & Power Bestowal: She is also able to charge other individuals by transferring to them her own life energy, in the process enhancing their physical state of health (she has twice used this ability to save dying individuals) and granting them low-level super-powers, which are apparently at random and otherwise unrelated to Sabra's own mutant powers (such as the wind-generating powers given to a woman who took the costumed identity Windstorm).[7] The recipient retains their new powers until Sabra herself decides to withdraw them by retrieving her life energy. Her standard power levels drop when she gives away her life energy (she has been shown losing up to half her natural physical power), but they return to normal once she takes back her life energy.

Extraordinary Member

Tim Blake Nelson is returning to Marvel as The Leader and Danny Ramirez returning as the new Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Tim Blake Nelson is returning to Marvel as The Leader and Danny Ramirez returning as the new Falcon.
    And Isaiah Bradley is back, so that might mean Eli back too.

I hope Sabra wears her catsuit.

The Leader feels so random in this.

Extraordinary Member

Wonder what head they are gonna give the Leader.

Ultimate Member

New world order is a pretty deep cut, if they're picking up a plot thread that the comics never finished, lol

Astonishing Member

Here's hoping to see a white cat in the movie adopted by Bucky. also I'm curious if they going to censored Sabra nationality for release on the Arab countries considering she's a superhero for Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    Here's hoping to see a white cat in the movie adopted by Bucky. also I'm curious if they going to censored Sabra nationality for release on the Arab countries considering she's a superhero for Israel.
    I don't think Bucky is confirmed to be in it? Last I checked? Since he's in Thunderbolts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think Bucky is confirmed to be in it? Last I checked? Since he's in Thunderbolts.
    I misunderstood, I thought Thunderbolts will premiere in the new Cap movie. my bad

The Watchdogs, the Sons of the Serpent, we should see them rise with a black Captain America. (We know their real world parallels. No need to mention them.) Take this head on.

Have several fightable villains.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is the Thunderbolts going to be a movie or series?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    The Watchdogs, the Sons of the Serpent, we should see them rise with a black Captain America. (We know their real world parallels. No need to mention them.) Take this head on.

Have several fightable villains.
    Give us the Serpent Society.

Quote Originally Posted by Besouro View Post
    Is the Thunderbolts going to be a movie or series?
    Pretty sure it's going to be a film.