Default Please recommend newer indie Bendis books...

Hey all!

I used to be a big fan of Bendis indie comics back in the day. Torso, Powers, Scarlet, Jinx, Fortune and Glory and many others. I haven't read anything new from him in a number of years. Probably close to 10...would you guys recommend some of his newer indie stuff? And if so, what is the best of his newer work?

Thanks!
    Read The Flash#1 this September!

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Pearl is pretty close to really good. She is a strong smart (very smart) capable lead character, so much so no one else comes close; art is not my style but works okay; story is slow then very very fast and will likely be best read altogether, as has been true with much of Bendis' work.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet