Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Things have been reset again, I see; so, aside from Jameson and Felicia, who knows peter’s secret identity? liked the idea of the sinister six working “ with” spider, and he living brain update was good.
    Last edited by protege; 08-13-2022 at 06:18 PM.

All-New Member

Now that I'm caught up on the issues, can someone tell me what the heck is going on? Why did MJ leave Peter...AGAIN!? What could he have possibly done THIS time to make her leave him, get heavy into a relationship with another guy, and strangely have kids within 6 months? (I'm assuming they're not HER kids...but the guy she's with) And why is he enstranged from so many of the heroes they keep alluding to?

I'm waiting on explanations about this and they're just doing these little side stories without touching on whatever the hell happened. Already been several months and nothing so far

Quote Originally Posted by Razzelmire View Post
    Now that I'm caught up on the issues, can someone tell me what the heck is going on? Why did MJ leave Peter...AGAIN!? What could he have possibly done THIS time to make her leave him, get heavy into a relationship with another guy, and strangely have kids within 6 months? (I'm assuming they're not HER kids...but the guy she's with) And why is he enstranged from so many of the heroes they keep alluding to?

I'm waiting on explanations about this and they're just doing these little side stories without touching on whatever the hell happened. Already been several months and nothing so far
    same thing happen in the current hulk run and it only now getting explained. the asm writer is taking their time
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy