Default Erik Killmonger (MCU) vs. Green Goblin (MCU)

Erik Killmonger
    (MCU)

vs.

Green Goblin
    (MCU)

-Rules-

1) The location is Midtown Manhattan.

2) Standard gear, weapons, and equipment.

3) For the sake of discussion, Green Goblin is accorded feats from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man and the MCU's Spider-Man: No Way Home.

4) Killmonger is using his MCU vibranium suit.

Killmonger and Green Goblin face off! Who comes out on top?

Seeing as there is no MCU Green goblin Killmonger wins lol all kidding aside the vibranium suit buys Killmonger some time but in the end GG takes him apart with out much trouble.
    Last edited by choptop; 07-27-2022 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    3) For the sake of discussion, Green Goblin is accorded feats from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man and the MCU's Spider-Man: No Way Home.
    Um why wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Seeing as there is no MCU Green goblin Killmonger wins lol all kidding aside the vibranium suit buys Killmonger some time but in the end GG takes him apart with out much trouble.
    Honestly, the not MCU thing is getting old. The moment he stepped into the MCU world and movies there was an MCU Green Goblin. Is there no MCU Mysterio because he came from another reality?

As to the fight, I agree that the Green Goblin is just too much more powerful.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Honestly, the not MCU thing is getting old. The moment he stepped into the MCU world and movies there was an MCU Green Goblin. Is there no MCU Mysterio because he came from another reality?

As to the fight, I agree that the Green Goblin is just too much more powerful.
    I disagree. Also What are you talking about Mysterio is from the MCU did you not see the movie?

Whatever you want to call him, they are one and the same. The same actor playing the same character with the same studio and the same producers backing him. Its simply a continuation of his story. (Just stating this before someone wants to say they are different or wants to split their feats hehe)

As for the fight, gg has mobility, flight, strenght, speed and range on his side. I think hé can also just gas him with potent gas that knocks put tobey Spider-Man.

I disagree. Also What are you talking about Mysterio is from the MCU did you not see the movie?
    Actually, I haven't seen it yet, just saw a synopsis that he was from another reality. It doesn't matter because, by your definition, any character from an alternate reality other than "MCU Prime" would not be an MCU character. The moment the Green Goblin stepped into an MCU movie and an MCU setting, he became MCU Green Goblin although he is certainly also the GG of another reality.

Was he in an MCU movie? Yes? Then he's MCU Green Goblin.

It's just that, to me, this reminds me of a guy who would argue that Hercules cannot be the son of Zeus because Hercules is the Roman name for Heracles. Therefore, only Heracles can be the son of Zeus and Hercules can only be the son of Jupiter. To which people would reply, "Okay, but, besides that extreme nitpicking, for purposes of the story, Hercules is the son of Zeus".
    Last edited by Powerboy; 07-30-2022 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Actually, I haven't seen it yet, just saw a synopsis that he was from another reality. It doesn't matter because, by your definition, any character from an alternate reality other than "MCU Prime" would not be an MCU character. The moment the Green Goblin stepped into an MCU movie and an MCU setting, he became MCU Green Goblin although he is certainly also the GG of another reality.

Was he in an MCU movie? Yes? Then he's MCU Green Goblin.

It's just that, to me, this reminds me of a guy who would argue that Hercules cannot be the son of Zeus because Hercules is the Roman name for Heracles. Therefore, only Heracles can be the son of Zeus and Hercules can only be the son of Jupiter. To which people would reply, "Okay, but, besides that extreme nitpicking, for purposes of the story, Hercules is the son of Zeus".
    Sorry didn't mean to spoil the movie for you.

Anyway it's nitpicking sure but that's kinda the fun of comics fandom the MCU or 616 or earth 1 whatever before or after a hero or villains name stands for the the universe they are from not the universe they are in or were in or are currently in Old Man Logan was in the 616 yet he's not 616 Old Man Logan superman was in the 616 at one point but you would never call him 616 super man or marvel superman I mean are all 3 spiderman MCU spiderman now? They were all in the MCU how do we know which one we are talking about? Lol also GG didn't even stay in the MCU so I don't see the point in calling him that

Look call them whatever you y'all want I'm just having some fun nitpicking have a great day

Also that guy is actually right Hercules is the son of Jupiter and Heracles is the son of Zeus again havening a little bit of fun no worries
    Last edited by choptop; 07-30-2022 at 10:19 PM.

Sorry didn't mean to spoil the movie for you.

Anyway it's nitpicking sure but that's kinda the fun of comics fandom the MCU or 616 or earth 1 whatever before or after a hero or villains name stands for the the universe they are from not the universe they are in or were in or are currently in Old Man Logan was in the 616 yet he's not 616 Old Man Logan superman was in the 616 at one point but you would never call him 616 super man or marvel superman I mean are all 3 spiderman MCU spiderman now? They were all in the MCU how do we know which one we are talking about? Lol also GG didn't even stay in the MCU so I don't see the point in calling him that

Look call them whatever you y'all want I'm just having some fun nitpicking have a great day

Also that guy is actually right Hercules is the son of Jupiter and Heracles is the son of Zeus again havening a little bit of fun no worries
    Apologies for getting a bit irritable myself. I realize it's just goofing around and having fun.

The thing about Mysterio is okay. It's not a big deal to me. In fact, I went ahead and watched "No Way Home" having not yet seen "Far From Home" so I spoiled it for myself right there.

I also get the difference. A Star Trek Mirror Universe character could still be a Star Trek character but, just because Star Trek does a non-canon (or even canon, though that would never happen) crossover with the X-Men does not mean that Cyclops is now a Star Trek character or Spock a Marvel character. I mean, technically, you could say they are but it's a stretch. More accurately, Spock made an appearance with the X-Men. In the case of the Green Goblin, you're approaching it from the point of view of where that version of GG originated, which was in a Sony movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Erik Killmonger
    (MCU)

vs.

Green Goblin
    (MCU)

-Rules-

1) The location is Midtown Manhattan.

2) Standard gear, weapons, and equipment.

4) Killmonger is using his MCU vibranium suit.

Killmonger and Green Goblin face off! Who comes out on top?
    Goblin was at least as strong as Tobey, and was tossing around Tom Holland. He should be able to pin down Erik with his massive strength. Unless Norman is dumb, and uses his bombs on Killmonger to charge his suit, there's nothing Killmonger can do.