Page 1 of 243 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Wrestling PostMania Reborn

I forget what Number we were on or what the title was but lets start over again

A lot of new news has come out in the last day including that wwe is being investigated for securities fraud (related to Stephanie selling all that stock)
    Here is some wrestler news

PWInsider reports that WWE released the following NXT wrestlers this afternoon:

* Mason Ryan, former Nexus member who last lost to Tyson Kidd on NXT TV

* Shaul Guerrero, known as Raquel Diaz. She is the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero. This was her second run in WWE developmental.

* Danny Burch, a UK talent who had been signed since 2011.

* Oliver Grey, a UK talent, who just returned from a knee injury after being out for a while. He last lost to Camacho on NXT TV.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...CZceAJw6H8r.99

PWInsider reports that WWE has released WWE NXT Diva Sarah Backman, an professional arm wrestling champion from Sweden, who was signed in March of 2013. She was recently re-named Shara in NXT.

We are told that Backman requested and received her release several days ago.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...6yDUEWPv2so.99

As well I read on ewrestlingnews that all signs point to KENTA heading to wwe. This is gonna be interesting

All-New Member

Making room for KENTA and Devitt, if we're impossibly lucky.

BANNED

interesting to see if KENTA can adapt or has to adapt or how he fits into the WWE

Wrestling legend Bobby "The Brain" Heenan suffered a broken shoulder after falling while getting out of bed on April 24th in Las Vegas. The Heenan family has been in Vegas visiting relatives for a wedding. Heenan actually missed the wedding as he and his wife spent the day in the hospital.

Not too long ago, Heenan suffered a broken back when he fell. The many cancer treatments he has received have left his bones brittle. Heenan has reportedly been in remarkably good spirits as of late, even with all of his health issues.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...51WRyXeHIdy.99

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

I read a rumor about WWE being interested in the Motor City Machine Guns, which would be fine by me.

I haven't seen enough of KENTA to be excited about him.

BANNED

apparently Sabin or Shelley did have a WWE tryout but considering their size Im thinking the WWE would only be interested in them as a team, at least to start

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    PWInsider reports that WWE has released WWE NXT Diva Sarah Backman, an professional arm wrestling champion from Sweden, who was signed in March of 2013. She was recently re-named Shara in NXT.

We are told that Backman requested and received her release several days ago.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...6yDUEWPv2so.99
    Bit of a bummer, would've been interested to see how she would've done.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    interesting to see if KENTA can adapt or has to adapt or how he fits into the WWE
    Well, here are the possible options:

1) Made to look like a fool who can't hang in the "big leagues" like Bryan and Low-Ki were handled in their first year.

2) Hyped up, but a bust like Sin Cara. I don't think he's too injury prone though so that's a plus.

3) Yoshi Tatsu'd - stereotyped and jobbed into oblivion

4) Tensai'd - monster push to dance contests against Fandango within 12 months.

5) My personal prayer - Let him be badass. Let him do his thing and be the guy that got signed in the first place. Tajiri did some comedy stuff but he was always Tajiri through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I forget what Number we were on or what the title was but lets start over again

[/url]
    XXI ... !!!

Punk & Bryan borrow most of their moveset from him. I'm sure he'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post

I haven't seen enough of KENTA to be excited about him.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

apparently Sabin or Shelley did have a WWE tryout but considering their size Im thinking the WWE would only be interested in them as a team, at least to start
    I'm pretty okay with that, too. Not everyone needs to be on the path for the WWE World Championship to have a good run and to be entertaining.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike2128 View Post
    Well, here are the possible options:

1) Made to look like a fool who can't hang in the "big leagues" like Bryan and Low-Ki were handled in their first year.
    Bryan was definitely not made to look like a fool when he debuted. He was putting on competitive matches against A-listers and was in a very memorable feud with Miz and Michael Cole where he won the U.S. title.

Anytho my thing with KENTA is whether or not he'll be able to work without whailing on people.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post

Anytho my thing with KENTA is whether or not he'll be able to work without whailing on people.
    I've been seeing more stiff shots on NXT recently. Maybe there's going to be a WWE strong style emerging, HAH!

BTW: anybody watch Main Event? Paige busted out her Cradle DDT. The team botched the name and called it the RamPiage (that's her Cloverleaf/Lasso from El Passo variant finish). It could be a name change, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    BTW: anybody watch Main Event? Paige busted out her Cradle DDT. The team botched the name and called it the RamPiage (that's her Cloverleaf/Lasso from El Passo variant finish). It could be a name change, though.
    I'm glad that she brought that back.

Since she has 4 (at least) finisher-level moves, she should use a tier-system for them. Sort of like:

Top Tier (match over) - Crosslock
    Special Use (rare escape) - Knight Light (Cradle DDT). Or her El-Paso style Lion's Tamer
    TV finisher (can be kicked out of) - /Paige Turner (still don't like this move).

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I'm very glad she cracked out her Cradle DDT again. I always thought the Page/Paige Turner was a mess.

I do think there's confusion over the name. if you Youtube Rampaige Paige it comes up with a few people referring to the Cradle DDT by that name, anywhere up to a year ago, you've also got people referring to her cloverleaf variant by that name.

Officially? At a guess I'd assume her Cloverleaf variant has been retired for the moment, what with the cross-lock, so the name's been transferred over.