Page 7 of 243 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Hanvey View Post
    Sure. Like when I first created the Sub-Forum, the admins saw that are was enough interest/activity to justify it. Though it helped that I was an Admin and made a case for it at the time.
    Why did you leave? You made this place so lively.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Why did you leave? You made this place so lively.
    Kind of burnt out on modding/admin. I did it close to 10 years. Felt I needed a break.

Kind of burnt out on modding/admin. I did it close to 10 years. Felt I needed a break.
    One more match, One more match, er mod ... one more mod ..

Wonder why TNA didn't get Kizarny/Sinn Bodhi to join with Knox's carny group.
    Last edited by Brandon Hanvey; 05-01-2014 at 04:13 PM.

You mean the last aired match?

That's a though call. Prestige wise it should be the WWE title match. But hype wise it looks like Shield vs. Evolution.

Wyatt/Cena seems more like a opener though.
    I think we're looking at Shield vs Evolution. It's the primary story going in to the event. I would not be shocked by Bryan/Kane opening unfortunately.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    I think we're looking at Shield vs Evolution. It's the primary story going in to the event. I would not be shocked by Bryan/Kane opening unfortunately.
    I think people are overreacting. Extreme Rules is the Eden Prime of the WWE PPV cycle. Get concerned if this keeps up into Summerslam.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Everything you've ever wanted to know about Averno, including 15 matches embedded (one of which was his mask vs. mask against La Mascara, which shows just how much Averno can get out of an average luchador):

Looking Back at Averno in CMLL

Could just be an age thing. Kizarny was part of the early days of TNA in James Mitchell's New Church, who feuded with America's Most Wanted. I'm too lazy to Google how old he is, but that was at least ten years ago. But gimmick-wise, he'd be perfect.
    Last edited by clayholio; 05-01-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I think people are overreacting. Extreme Rules is the Eden Prime of the WWE PPV cycle. Get concerned if this keeps up into Summerslam.
    Overreacting about what?

Astonishing Member

no one remembers him from wwe/isn't friends with anyone at tna/ cost too much.

Astonishing Member

A kane title match doesn't deserve the main event imo.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    A kane title match doesn't deserve the main event imo.
    Oh I don't care about it being main event. Shield vs Evolution is the more interesting story and it's cool to have the hounds in such a high profile feud, with Bryan having missed a few shows the build up for his match with Kane isn't deserving of main event. It's just unfortunate that I think it'll open because I tend not to be comfortable and in the zone for the opening matches.

Astonishing Member

Oh I don't care about it being main event. Shield vs Evolution is the more interesting story and it's cool to have the hounds in such a high profile feud, with Bryan having missed a few shows the build up for his match with Kane isn't deserving of main event. It's just unfortunate that I think it'll open because I tend not to be comfortable and in the zone for the opening matches.
    I don't think Kane in the main event would have been a main event match with 6 months of build.
    He's not winning, no one could ever convince you he is winning.

All-New Member

They might think that's too boring.
    Who's they?

It's on the Network, who cares? You've already paid for it, it's not like they're going to live and die by "ratings". I don't see why they wouldn't do niche shows that appeal to different audiences on the Network. They need to fill time anyway.

I don't think Kane in the main event would have been a main event match with 6 months of build.
    He's not winning, no one could ever convince you he is winning.
    Yeah Bryan's feud would have taken a backseat whether he was at every show or not but my point was more that for those that would say Bryan should be main eventing, the fact is that with Bryan having been gone the build up for his feud has equalled like 10 minutes which just doesn't justify main event. I never had a problem with Bryan not main eventing, just that I would prefer he didn't open, which is what I think might happen.

All-New Member

Yeah Bryan's feud would have taken a backseat whether he was at every show or not but my point was more that for those that would say Bryan should be main eventing, the fact is that with Bryan having been gone the build up for his feud has equalled like 10 minutes which just doesn't justify main event. I never had a problem with Bryan not main eventing, just that I would prefer he didn't open, which is what I think might happen.
    Nooooo, that can't be possible. XAVIER WOODS IS ON THE CARD. They can't possibly have the World title match before a Xavier Woods match haha

I'd say opener is probably the triple threat match
    Last edited by mike2128; 05-01-2014 at 05:06 PM.