Page 82 of 243 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 3638
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvell2k View Post
    AJ, Alex Shelley, Young Bucks all intelligent former TNA wrestlers. The stupid one? Chris Sabin who stayed instead of following Shelley because they promised him the title and because of his then girlfriend Velvet Sky. Now she's with Bully Ray and he isn't doing much on the Indy scene. The dude trusted pussy.

like my mom always says, "pussy can make a strong man weak and a smart man dumb."

Mighty Member

AJ, Alex Shelley, Young Bucks all intelligent former TNA wrestlers.
    Eric Young has it good as the Reverse Jeremy Wade.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

AJ, Alex Shelley, Young Bucks all intelligent former TNA wrestlers. The stupid one? Chris Sabin who stayed instead of following Shelley because they promised him the title and because of his then girlfriend Velvet Sky. Now she's with Bully Ray and he isn't doing much on the Indy scene. The dude trusted pussy.
    sabin's working AIW, PWG, & wXw. if he's still got what it takes he'll be able to make some noise in those promotions with the talent he they have. i really enjoyed sabin's run in AJPW back in the day.

speaking of PWG: warning, candice larae gets bloody murdered so if that kind of thing bothers you i don't recommend.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-02-2014 at 05:01 AM.

Amazing Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TY...dex=42&list=WL

Resistance Pro Women's Title - D'arcy Dixon vs. Mickie Knuckles.

It's not the prettiest match, but I'm glad when women are allowed to wrestle as WOMEN and no Divas or Knockouts.

Amazing Member

I've become a big fan of Silas Young; particularly from his AAW work, but I'm liking his ROH work, too. His ring psychology is great, he only pulls out the power moves for finishers and/or escalating progressions towards the finish.

Tommaso Ciampa has also grown on me, greatly. His match with Kevin Steen at ROH Aftershock was great storytelling.

Mighty Member

Hey kids! Wanna see Big Dave out of his element!?!

He's in the remake of Kickboxer.

oh boy.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by DB5150 View Post
    I've become a big fan of Silas Young; particularly from his AAW work, but I'm liking his ROH work, too. His ring psychology is great, he only pulls out the power moves for finishers and/or escalating progressions towards the finish.

Tommaso Ciampa has also grown on me, greatly. His match with Kevin Steen at ROH Aftershock was great storytelling.
    silas young is ok with his last real man schtick, ciampa i just can't get into for some reason.

Astonishing Member

I can't not like Silas young because he is pretty much doing a Don Frye gimmick.
    OR LIVING IT!!!!

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DB5150 View Post

I still haven't warmed up to Ciampa. Dunno why.

Silas Young is a lot better than I thought he'd be, but I still can't get over the fact that he looks like Wade Boggs.

8-10-2013+9-57-23+PM.jpg1-t102001-500.jpg

Cedric Alexander is having a heck of a run right now, too.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

BANNED

Ted DiBiase Jr happy post WWE working with fathers ministry

Credit and Sgt. Jeffrey Sarver prowrestling.net:

I just had an amazing experience meeting Ted Dibiase Jr. at the Center for the Intrepid at San Antonio Military Medical Center. He was here during a T-shirts 4 Troops event. Following a tour of the facility, which is a state of the art physical rehabilitation center for wounded warriors, I was able to talk with him and take a couple pictures.

During our talk, I asked if he would consider returning to the WWE to which he replied that he would never rule anything out, but is enjoying the opportunity to spread the word of God with his dad and through their ministry. He went on to say that he's been before thousands at WrestleMania, but would enjoys being in front a small group and spread the word of God. He talked briefly about his son and wanting to there for him as he grows instead of being out on a grueling traveling schedule.

Ted is a very inspirational guy and I'm glad to have been able to meet him. The fact that took the time to go through the facility and meet wounded warriors instead of just sitting at a table signing says a lot about the character and heart of the man. Even if many of the wounded warriors didn't know who he was, the fact that somebody took the time to provide encouragement while going through rigorous physical therapy, some with artificial limbs, would brighten anyone's day and give them the willpower to keep pushing.

^^^^^^

While I was never really a fan of his WWE work, he seems like a quality person. I'm glad to see Ted Jr. has found his calling

It's heart warming to hear about the nice people of the profession as well as someone that puts family and the caring of others who have given so much first. Good going, Ted.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    ^^^^^^

While I was never really a fan of his WWE work, he seems like a quality person. I'm glad to see Ted Jr. has found his calling

It's heart warming to hear about the nice people of the profession as well as someone that puts family and the caring of others who have given so much first. Good going, Ted.
    Agreed. It's also nice to hear something good happening to someone who got out of the business.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    I still haven't warmed up to Ciampa. Dunno why.

Silas Young is a lot better than I thought he'd be, but I still can't get over the fact that he looks like Wade Boggs.

8-10-2013+9-57-23+PM.jpg1-t102001-500.jpg

Cedric Alexander is having a heck of a run right now, too.
    oh **** he does look like wade boggs. i need to catch up on RoH. way behind, i did see the show with reDRagon against the bucks and that was awesome.

is there anybody cooler than shinskay??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 08-07-2014 at 06:46 AM.

Fantastic Member

The Network break even has been adjusted from the 500,000 they announced at the quarterly meeting to 750,000 now.

BANNED

those numbers are going to get a nice bump with the Canadian launch