Page 5 of 243 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    -new-photos-wwe-divas-getting-extreme
    maybe that will help me feel better
    The idea of Eva Marie getting extreme... I'm just not seeing it.

EXTREEEEEEEEEMMMEEEE!!

Everytime I see that, it reminds me of this....

BANNED

in terms of the Divas..could anything be as bad as the Jackie Gayda debacle?

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    in terms of the Divas..could anything be as bad as the Jackie Gayda debacle?
    In terms of match quality, probably not. But as far as the worst Divas moment ever goes, that title still very much belongs to Santina winning 'Miss Wrestlemania'.

BANNED

Yea

id say that was beyond a "low point"

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so i'm pretty sure i spotted rob terry, anybody know who the others are??

also i'm 1st to call this a ripoff of the wyatt family!!!!
    I was wondering who the muscle dude was, but I bet you're right that it's Rob Terry. The facepaint dude is supposed to be Crazy Steve, which is a Canadian indie guy that I've never heard of. Still wondering on Sister Inappropriate, there.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    I pretty much moved to Scott Keith's board full time for wrestling stuff.

Things in WWE has been going good overall, but 3 hour Raws still suck.
    I only watch the 90 minute version.

Guess what's coming next to the Network?

During today’s WWE’s First Quarter Investors Conference Call, they were discussing ways that they will be adding content to the WWE Network. When they were listing new events (Monday Night Wars, a new season of Countdown) they listed “WWE Tough Enough”. We’ll have more on the story as it develops, but it sounds as if the show will be making a return via the WWE Network.

Later in the call, they again noted that Tough Enough is returning as “original programming” on the Network. No filming or debut dates were announced.
    I hope we get more Alicia Fox's sister-type moments on the new Tough Enough.

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    I pretty much moved to Scott Keith's board full time for wrestling stuff.

Things in WWE has been going good overall, but 3 hour Raws still suck.
    I'm still very unsure about 3 hour Raw.

On one side I feel like having a 3 hour program slightly devalues a PPV... well, 2 and a bit hours I guess. I also hated the length when I had a normal job, I'm a freelance designer from the UK so I stay up monday nights and watch it live but back when I worked a standard job I'd get in at 7 on a Tuesday, make some dinner, sit down, watch Raw and it would be bed time. It felt like I didn't really have an evening.

On the other side I think the product has been so much stronger since going 3 hours and I've got to assume that extra 40 minutes or so is a factor. I do wonder how Cesaro, the Wyatts, The Shield, Bryan etc would have fared had Raw not been extended.

I just wrestled a guy on WWE 2K14 who's character was Fellator MMA: Sheamus with a MMA gimmick. Gave him all Hogan-esque and HHH wanna-be punches. It was great and I died laughing (and lost due to laughing so hard).

He even was in character on the headset. Best Online Match. Ever.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Guess what's coming next to the Network?

I hope we get more Alicia Fox's sister-type moments on the new Tough Enough.
    New tough enough featuring young, untrained people like Kenta and Devitt, kicked off the show so a fitness model can win. Who will get released before making nxt tv.

Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    I'm still very unsure about 3 hour Raw.

On one side I feel like having a 3 hour program slightly devalues a PPV... well, 2 and a bit hours I guess. I also hated the length when I had a normal job, I'm a freelance designer from the UK so I stay up monday nights and watch it live but back when I worked a standard job I'd get in at 7 on a Tuesday, make some dinner, sit down, watch Raw and it would be bed time. It felt like I didn't really have an evening.

On the other side I think the product has been so much stronger since going 3 hours and I've got to assume that extra 40 minutes or so is a factor. I do wonder how Cesaro, the Wyatts, The Shield, Bryan etc would have fared had Raw not been extended.
    I will say, the 3 hour Raw makes Smackdown seems like a really short show. I usually DVR it and start watching about an hour later, and Smackdown gets close to 1 hr once you take out the recaps and the commercials.

I couldn't sit through Raw in real time. 3 hours is too long to be doing anything. Thank goodness for being able to blow through the commercials and the "earlier tonight" videos.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    New tough enough featuring young, untrained people like Kenta and Devitt, kicked off the show so a fitness model can win. Who will get released before making nxt tv.
    Well with no TV network involved someone who can wrestle might have a chance to win. Crazy I know but we can only hope.

All-New Member

I actually wouldn't mind if they did Tough Enough with international and indie guys if it were treated like an Ultimate Fighter competition rather than Legends House.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mike2128 View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind if they did Tough Enough with international and indie guys if it were treated like an Ultimate Fighter competition rather than Legends House.
    You want the guys to actually fight each other and then the winners move on?

You want the guys to actually fight each other and then the winners move on?
    In wrestling terms, yes. That actually sounds like a fun idea.