Page 175 of 243 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3638

this looks pretty damn swell.

WWE Hall of Famer Bob "Blackjack Mulligan" Windham, who has had several health issues over the years, was scheduled to undergo brain surgery today to help relieve pressure on his brain but he suffered a heart attack on Tuesday, according to PWInsider. Windham, age 72, is currently in critical condition but is awake.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...I5EEkiPWIbi.99

Get well soon Blackjack

some cool PWG news, jack evans, akira towzawa, davey richards, and eddie edwards all make their returns next month at threemendous IV and angelico(AAA/lucha underground) makes his debut. wolves vs jack and angelico maybe??

1st 3 participants in this years Battle Of Los Angeles announced. will ospreay, marty scurll, and timothy thatcher.

pretty cool, i actually just started watching some Progress Wrestling from england and while i've only see a little of ospreay and scurll those guys are good. Progress is a very fun promotion imo, i recommend checking it out. lots of fresh talent over there.

thatcher i've seen plenty and am a big fan of, very happy he's finally making his PWG debut.

anybody watching RoH ppv??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    anybody watching RoH ppv??
    I am going to watch the replay... I am damn sure I'm going to watch the replay.

Man. With near tears in my eyes, and a smile on my face.

HE DID IT!

First black Ring of Honor Champ!

So happy.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Somebody call Thugnificent.....The Lethal Injection Crew got some gold

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    I am going to watch the replay... I am damn sure I'm going to watch the replay.

Man. With near tears in my eyes, and a smile on my face.
    glad you enjoyed, i was rather underwhelmed personally. i just wasn't buying into jay lethal vs jay briscoe as the biggest match in RoH history. match itself was pretty good, probably better if you're completely focused on it.

hey C- i don't remember if it was you or maybe your bro who was telling me about the UK wrestling scene some time back but i've been getting into it lately and there's some real good shit going on over there. them bringing in top US indy guys here and there helps to ease one into the scene. i've mostly been watching progress and some southside, going to have to check out rev pro.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    glad you enjoyed, i was rather underwhelmed personally. i just wasn't buying into jay lethal vs jay briscoe as the biggest match in RoH history. match itself was pretty good, probably better if you're completely focused on it.

hey C- i don't remember if it was you or maybe your bro who was telling me about the UK wrestling scene some time back but i've been getting into it lately and there's some real good shit going on over there. them bringing in top US indy guys here and there helps to ease one into the scene. i've mostly been watching progress and some southside, going to have to check out rev pro.

I'd say biggest ROH title match since '12

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Another TNA "success story"...

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Another TNA "success story"...
    once you work for TNA your career is over. see AJ styles and samoa joe for proof.

Astonishing Member

Speaking of jumping ship , does anyone think that Ziggler is leaving the WWE in a few months and will be the impact if he did

if anybody is interested in trying something different this is a pretty damn good little show, especially for free.

Rampage Brown vs Darrell Allen 4'00"
    Pete Dunne vs Robbie X 13'40"
    Eddie Dennis vs Michael Gilbert 25'10"
    #1 Contenders' 4-Way Tag Team Match 46'10"
    El Ligero vs Tommy End 1'16'36"
    Prince Devitt vs Zack Sabre Jr 1'33'22"
    Jimmy Havoc vs Mark Andrews 1'52'54"

devitt(in joker gear) vs sabre is awesome and best on the show, the tag match is fun as hell(london riots vs screw indy wrestling vs swords of essex vs project ego), tommy end vs el ligero is very good. the opener is good and the 2nd match is OK.

main event(jimmy havok vs mark andrews) just didn't do it for me. jimmy havoc is a cool character and i dig his backstory but the match didn't pull me in. i'll have to see more of jimmy i think.

I'll definitely check that show out,thanks. Just getting back into wrestling and Devitt/Balor in particular at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackagarBoltagon View Post
    I'll definitely check that show out,thanks. Just getting back into wrestling and Devitt/Balor in particular at the moment.
    cool, be sure to share your thoughts. watch the match for devitt and i'll bet you will also be impressed by zack sabre jr. he and tommy end are supposed to be working a lot of US dates over the summer.