Page 2 of 243 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Self-Proclaimed Genius clayholio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    XXI ... !!!

Punk & Bryan borrow most of their moveset from him. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Oh man. My WWE-addled attention span thinks that video is like 23 minutes too long! What is this, Wrestlemania?!?!

I wonder if they'll let KENTA keep the Go 2 Sleep. They could rename it something like the Lovely Afternoon Siesta, just not to step on Punk's toes too much.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I've been seeing more stiff shots on NXT recently. Maybe there's going to be a WWE strong style emerging, HAH!
    God I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by clayholio View Post
    Oh man. My WWE-addled attention span thinks that video is like 23 minutes too long! What is this, Wrestlemania?!?!

I wonder if they'll let KENTA keep the Go 2 Sleep. They could rename it something like the Lovely Afternoon Siesta, just not to step on Punk's toes too much.
    Well he of all people should be allowed to keep the GTS and call it that. He created it!
    Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    God I hope not.
    I was making a lame joke.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I guess we will have like 20 threads back on the TV/Film board again. I asked about the Wrasslin Sub-Forum . No idea if it will ever come back.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

The stock deal is apprently bs that isn't going to move forward much, the releases are all contract expires for people they were never going to do anything with, ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I guess we will have like 20 threads back on the TV/Film board again. I asked about the Wrasslin Sub-Forum . No idea if it will ever come back.
    I chipped in, asking for it too. Probably just need one Monday to pass, when everyone's live posting through Raw.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    The stock deal is apprently bs that isn't going to move forward much, the releases are all contract expires for people they were never going to do anything with, ho hum.
    I was personally relieved to see Mason Ryan get released. My biggest fear was that WWE was going to try to push him all over again. After all this time, the only thing I knew about Mason Ryan was that he eats five lbs of turkey a day to maintain his physique (thanks, NXT commentary), which is kind of a gross only thing to know about someone.

Astonishing Member

I'm honestly wondering why we needed a Wrestling subforum in the first place. Before the split wrestling talk was mostly restricted to Postamania and maybe a few PPV or fed-specific threads, to my recollection.

JTG survives again! Seriously they need to redo the Mickey Whipwreck gimmick with JTG nothing gets that guy fired.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siddon View Post
    JTG survives again! Seriously they need to redo the Mickey Whipwreck gimmick with JTG nothing gets that guy fired.
    Funaki has taught him everything he knows.

BANNED

Funaki has taught him everything he knows.
    I wouldn't mind having JTG's job. Just doing nothing while still getting paid

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I wouldn't mind having JTG's job. Just doing nothing while still getting paid
    It's the ultimate evolution of his Cryme Tyme gimmick. He's stealing paychecks effortlessly! JTG's character work is on par with Flair's decade of sixty-minute draws, or Hulk selling out the Silverdome... I mean Superdome... I mean Silverdome.
    clayholio

Ink Is My Perfume (art blog) - Clayholio Watches Movies (Movie Reviews)

I'm honestly wondering why we needed a Wrestling subforum in the first place. Before the split wrestling talk was mostly restricted to Postamania and maybe a few PPV or fed-specific threads, to my recollection.
    We were only allowed one thread till recently and got the sub-forum because we were constantly on the top of the traFFIC LIST.

Shaul Guerrero, known as Raquel Diaz.
    Shame...I was looking forward to her showing up, though granted that's due to affection for her father than any of the matches I saw of her online.
    Static Pulse: That's why I like you. You're like four degrees away from being a William Gibson protagonist.
    Old board post count: 2,089

All-New Member

Bryan was definitely not made to look like a fool when he debuted. He was putting on competitive matches against A-listers and was in a very memorable feud with Miz and Michael Cole where he won the U.S. title.

Anytho my thing with KENTA is whether or not he'll be able to work without whailing on people.
    Did you watch NXT season 1 by any chance? He lost every single match (to guys like David Otunga and Michael Tarver) and was verbally destroyed by Striker and Cole at every turn. Those competitive a-list matches were really meant more as squashes, by all accounts it was Jericho and Batista who pushed for and gave him the rub. Booking wise, he was made to look like a chump who was a big fish in a small pond who just couldn't hang in WWE. Then he was fired.

When he came back at Summerslam is when they cut him some slack.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mike2128 View Post
    Did you watch NXT season 1 by any chance? He lost every single match (to guys like David Otunga and Michael Tarver) and was verbally destroyed by Striker and Cole at every turn. Those competitive a-list matches were really meant more as squashes, by all accounts it was Jericho and Batista who pushed for and gave him the rub. Booking wise, he was made to look like a chump who was a big fish in a small pond who just couldn't hang in WWE. Then he was fired.

When he came back at Summerslam is when they cut him some slack.
    and honestly...it was good for him

he just main evented WRESTLEMANIA