Page 234 of 243 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3638
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    MMA legalized in New York State.

Check and Mate, Mr. McMahon.

We win.
    umm ok

I think anyone that pays any sort of attention to MMA knew that ban was getting lifted sooner rather than later

too much money in it to not get a piece

Mighty Member

The more I read cubbie's reports about AAA hemorrhaging talent, the more I feel bad about Lucha Underground.

I hope Konnan has something solid planned if he is forming his own promotion.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

BANNED

LU offers different, but different doesn't always yield profit

would suck if they can't continue on

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Dalton Cole is the best thing in North American wrestling to date.
    if you meant dalton castle you might be onto something. at the very least he's the best since ashley remington.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if you meant dalton castle you might be onto something. at the very least he's the best since ashley remington.
    that's Smooth Sailin' Ashley Remington to you

So Meltzer mentioned on the LAW radio show that the sale of TNA could be announced as early as Tuesday

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So Meltzer mentioned on the LAW radio show that the sale of TNA could be announced as early as Tuesday
    I hope they sell dirt cheap.

It wont be to Vince Mcmahon. Basically the new investors who have been paying the bills and paid for the tv tapings said they want majority ownership or they will pull out everything

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It wont be to Vince Mcmahon. Basically the new investors who have been paying the bills and paid for the tv tapings said they want majority ownership or they will pull out everything
    I'll miss Dixie Carter. Say what you will about Dixie and her handling of the company (she didn't come from a pro wrestling background...it showed) she saved that company in 2002. Had she not brought her dad's money in , the company would have died and we never would have seen Samoa Joe , AJ Styles and others perform on a national stage. They would have been in Ring of Honor and its likely they wouldn't have moved onto greener pastures possibly having been stuck there.

I will always miss her heel run where she really showed she could grow as a heel. The Aunt Dixie and Ethan Carter III stuff was fun to see. As much as ECIII was a good mic guy , his playing off his aunt who spoiled him was a great touch onscreen and really helped his character.

The company needed new owners however. Dixie should have sold to Toby Keith and Jarrett in 2013/2014. You have to have someone who knows how to run this type of business and can do things Dixie can not. But I give her props....she kept that company running and running for years. Its outlasted WCW in terms of years.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

- The group that's a favorite to take control of TNA is Aroluxe Marketing, which former wrestlers Ron and Don Harris are involved with as main officers, according to Wrestling Observer Radio. The Harris Twins, who have worked for WWE, ECW, WCW and TNA, have been helping with TNA production for several months now.

Aroluxe is actually helping to fund TNA as they put up money for the last set of Impact Wrestling tapings, and probably will do the same for the tapings that begin later this week.

It was noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Dixie Carter has other deals she's working on but word is that the other people she's talking with don't like her terms. Dixie reportedly wants to retain control of the company with 51% of ownership. Dixie is trying to make money on the deal and still own a majority of the company, which is going to be hard to do.

As noted, the feeling is something has to happen soon as the company is essentially out of money. We will keep you updated on any developments.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/...xrwBkJkO1K2.99

i called it.

Mighty Member

EBI 6 is now doing official iPPV tonight over at UFC Fight Pass. Fight Pass will also be hosting the Pancrase archives. Pancrase was run by Mas Funaki and Minoru Suzuki.

Check both them out.

mr athletic jeff cobb making his PWG debut at the next show!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    mr athletic jeff cobb making his PWG debut at the next show!!

Nooooo! I don't want to see him as not-Matanza!

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2016/05/...-listing-mean/

TNA was not included on POP TV's upfront listings