Page 4 of 243 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Let's not forget that when a diva did publicly get a tattoo (AJ) commentary made fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin316 View Post
    I brought it with the admins when the site reopened, said that we had a nice little community going in our sub-forum and I'd hate to lose it. They said that at this time there won't be any sub-forums as they just want to keep a close check on everything and sub-forums will return "as required". I think once we eventually get WWE/TNA/International/Fantasy back and there is regular activity in it, it might be time to make a case for it.
    i'm patient just hope all turns out well in the end. i wonder if a separate wrestling thread will be allowed cause come sunday/monday this one is going to get busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Yeah

The old stuff will be accessible to view for two weeks. But it's not the same obviously. And beyond fourteen days, who knows.
    how do you access the old stuff?? i just realized i don't want to see all my japanese wrestling revieeeeeeews disappear.

The Old Boys Network at work? Only to be questioned by eventual litigation. I wonder if we might eventually see?

I wonder if they figure a rather hands off policy makes it less obvious, if? As opposed to hiring well inked women and then not moving them to better positions within the product cause. Unlike in TNA, the Divas don't generally seem to get new body ink while employed by the E either. Nothing worth talking about anyway really.

Have I become that obvious in my not as young as I'd like but not old yet age?
    naaaah, i think i could just feel your love of da blondies oozing through my screen.

Let's not forget that when a diva did publicly get a tattoo (AJ) commentary made fun of it.
    yeah, but she was smart enough to get it where it wouldn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    how do you access the old stuff?? i just realized i don't want to see all my japanese wrestling revieeeeeeews disappear.
    Here is the link to the old sub forum
    http://oldforums.comicbookresources....p?75-Wrestling

Apparently it is copy and paste atm. The general topic is being discussed here
    http://community.comicbookresources....rum-To-The-New

Spoilerish, I guess? Though I'm not giving results. Just a picture.

Knux's new carnival stable

Last edited by Jadis; 05-01-2014 at 04:43 AM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

so i'm pretty sure i spotted rob terry, anybody know who the others are??

also i'm 1st to call this a ripoff of the wyatt family!!!!

I don't think I recognise Rebel. She's not an established indy worker, right?

BANNED

so i'm pretty sure i spotted rob terry, anybody know who the others are??

also i'm 1st to call this a ripoff of the wyatt family!!!!
    Looks like freaks , a mixture of the wyatts and the oddities.

BANNED

probably going to take the plunge and try the WWE Network this weekend...Extreme Rules seems to be worth it and its only 6 months so Ill get to SummerSlam at least

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I forget what Number we were on or what the title was but lets start over again

A lot of new news has come out in the last day including that wwe is being investigated for securities fraud (related to Stephanie selling all that stock)
    Here is some wrestler news

PWInsider reports that WWE released the following NXT wrestlers this afternoon:

* Mason Ryan, former Nexus member who last lost to Tyson Kidd on NXT TV

* Shaul Guerrero, known as Raquel Diaz. She is the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero. This was her second run in WWE developmental.

* Danny Burch, a UK talent who had been signed since 2011.

* Oliver Grey, a UK talent, who just returned from a knee injury after being out for a while. He last lost to Camacho on NXT TV.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...CZceAJw6H8r.99

PWInsider reports that WWE has released WWE NXT Diva Sarah Backman, an professional arm wrestling champion from Sweden, who was signed in March of 2013. She was recently re-named Shara in NXT.

We are told that Backman requested and received her release several days ago.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...6yDUEWPv2so.99
    As well I read on ewrestlingnews that all signs point to KENTA heading to wwe. This is gonna be interesting
    ah dammit not shara
    https://twitter.com/sarahbackman

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/must-s...tting-extreme/
    maybe that will help me feel better
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-01-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Astonishing Member

I wonder who's wacky childish sidekick Kenta will be. Brad Maddox!

BANNED

Im kind of excited for Extreme Rules

youve got 3 matches with some decent build

Cena vs Wyatt

DB vs Kane

and what I consider the main event...The SHIELD vs HYDRA...I mean Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The biggest worry is ...the SEC is investigating the WWE now. It surprises me it took this long really since the start Vince has treated the stockholders like **** at times. Sometimes even taking questions and cutting guys off to not answer.

http://shareholdersfoundation.com/ca...cerning-potent
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    that is NOT good...no one wants the SEC crawling up their ass
    I thought that was already revealed to be a false rumor.
    i
    sooo if somebody wouldn't mind filling in ol' L bo, just briefly WTF happened here at CBR??
    I'm not sure how often you venture in to other areas of CBR, so apologies if I'm overstating things. The CBR forums haven't been a fun place of late, with general bitchy argumentative negativity ruling the roost and a real layer of pretty terrible and offensive stuff being posted. Community forums are always like this but the thread response to an article about a bad comic cover, combined with the constant threads about race shifting characters on and off screen (and peoples reactions to each other in those threads) has been pretty terrible. Jonah (master and commander of CBR) basically wiped the slate clean of everything. New CBR, no more racist or sexist stuff, hopefully. The trolls will hopefully decide there's no point signing back up etc etc. Threads will, apparently, be heavily monitored for a while. So basically, to everyone, we're not hidden away in some little corner anymore, need to be more careful with what's said, especially when live-posting during Raw or Extreme Rules.

IMO? Good decision, some of the stuff going on in DC comics was terrible and I'd been the victim a few times of someone with an agenda intent on disrupting and manipulating things I say. Sometimes a place needs a clear out and a clean up in order to carry on going.
    I hardly left the wrestling board since its inception due to that crap. Then it started in on the sub-forum with all the rape talk. I was sad to see it seeping into here.
    i don't venture out much from the TV thread usually. i hope the plan works and doesn't just kill off the board, i thought we had a pretty nice little thing going. i will say that if this leads to no more posts about assrape and erections during RAW it wouldn't bother me.
    I agree.

i think in time they'll remember why they started a wrestling subforum and bring it back.

tis a shame all the history is gone, it was fun to look back at old threads and see how views on certain wrestlers and promotions had changed over time.
    I think with the PPV ... I mean Special Event Sunday and then Monday's RAW ... traffic will spike, if people registered. It is sad to see all the history go but if it leads to less crap on here, I'm all for it.

All-New Member

Well I think they were more ripping on what the tattoo is rather than just the fact that she has one.

BANNED

I became very fond of our live posting during RAW and PPV things and I plan to continue it this Sunday

I hope you will all join me..those of you watching Extreme Rules

I pretty much moved to Scott Keith's board full time for wrestling stuff.

Things in WWE has been going good overall, but 3 hour Raws still suck.