Page 86 of 243 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3638
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    TNA with it's most hyped episode in forever did....pretty much exactly the same number of viewers they did last week.
    This means one of two things
    1. TNA has that fanbase and no one else cares (accurate)
    2. Violence against 50 year old women is not a draw (...i just think the other one is more accurate)
    But, having said all that, i will put this picture here as it may not be relevant when my prediction that TNA is renewed comes out next week
    didn't exactly help that TNA spoiled it over a week ago and kept spoiling it,even during the ep.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah, I'd say if Randy Orton trashes a hotel now or CM Punk accidentally strikes a fan, they would be gone too.

Right now, they are looking for reasons to cut anyone.
    Disagree.
    Del rio is gone because of timing and his place on the card. Orton is one of the most protected guys in that company, he ain't getting fired. They changed the wellness policy so he couldn't get fired. If Cena punched a staffer they wouldn't fire him, same with Punk when he was at his peak.
    But Del Rio isn't anywhere close to as valuable as Punk or Cena....i have my doubhts on how important Orton is but THEY think he's important.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    didn't exactly help that TNA spoiled it over a week ago and kept spoiling it,even during the ep.
    That had nothing to do with it though, knowing it was going to happen was the draw, hearing she was going through a table isn't the same as seeing it.

That had nothing to do with it though, knowing it was going to happen was the draw, hearing she was going through a table isn't the same as seeing it.
    but they kept saying it over and over again that it was going to happen. not saying that the act itself was anything special or unique. its just kinda stupid for them continuously spoil such a "big event".

not that it was anything to write home about. it just seemed.................lazy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    but they kept saying it over and over again that it was going to happen. not saying that the act itself was anything special or unique. its just kinda stupid for them continuously spoil such a "big event".

not that it was anything to write home about. it just seemed.................lazy.
    the weird thing was them hyping her going through the table, and then later in the show questioning if she would go through a table.
    But that's what happens when you tape a month in advance.

the weird thing was them hyping her going through the table, and then later in the show questioning if she would go through a table.
    But that's what happens when you tape a month in advance.
    thats why it failed with me. they kept making it seem like she might or might not go through a table but they spoiled it last week as soon as impact went off the air. hell, they spoiled it as soon as the show came on. so its really confusing for them make it seem like it wasn't gonna happen when they went out of their way to say it was gonna happen.

but you got a point. taping a month in advance isn't very smart.

BANNED

I'm just going to defend Orton for a minute. The whole hotel thing was I think back in 07. So 7 years ago. Most of his other behavioral issues were back then as well. And by all indications, around 08 he completely grew up and hasn't really been an issue since (besides being a bit of an unpleasant person when he's in a bad mood).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    I'm just going to defend Orton for a minute. The whole hotel thing was I think back in 07. So 7 years ago. Most of his other behavioral issues were back then as well. And by all indications, around 08 he completely grew up and hasn't really been an issue since (besides being a bit of an unpleasant person when he's in a bad mood).
    He acts like a child when the crowd doesn't react the way he wants.

BANNED

He acts like a child when the crowd doesn't react the way he wants.
    The crowd chants the names of wrestlers from the 80's and announcers during his matches to heckle him! Who else has to deal with that on a regular basis? And I can give you a long list of wrestlers that would be total dicks as well if that happened to them. Wrestler's who were considered great at that.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    So did I imagine that bit where Del Rio tried to rip off his mask?

Or that one part where he attacked Cara while he was down with a (real) injury?
    idk, i really just couldn't understand what that sentence was trying to xpress.

god i love babyface

“Catch as catch can is the violent art, Jiu-jitsu can be the gentle art, and those guys are bad asses, but it’s pro wrestling all the way, baby.”
    -WarMaster

also chael getting the PEDs choked out of him was kind of cool.

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    The crowd chants the names of wrestlers from the 80's and announcers during his matches to heckle him! Who else has to deal with that on a regular basis? And I can give you a long list of wrestlers that would be total dicks as well if that happened to them. Wrestler's who were considered great at that.
    i think he handles it fine.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    god i love babyface

“Catch as catch can is the violent art, Jiu-jitsu can be the gentle art, and those guys are bad asses, but it’s pro wrestling all the way, baby.”
    -WarMaster

also chael getting the PEDs choked out of him was kind of cool.
    And then Ralek is all bitchy face about it. lol.

Seriously, best money spent on iPPV. If you want to support the other end of the spectrum, definitely check out Metamoris 3 and 4.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    And then Ralek is all bitchy face about it. lol.

Seriously, best money spent on iPPV. If you want to support the other end of the spectrum, definitely check out Metamoris 3 and 4.
    are you watching NJPW?? i love that company but it really has the stench of TNA on it right now.

Astonishing Member

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/former...-championship/

leave wwe and evolve into a champion

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    are you watching NJPW?? i love that company but it really has the stench of TNA on it right now.
    It's like enjoying a great meal and then someone purposely drops a turd right in the middle of the plate. You don't want to eat any more, but you know that you're not going to see another decent meal in a llooonnggg time.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB