Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Cool BATMAN #126 exclusive preview page

not sure if DC will drop the 1st preview pages tomorrow since they are spoilery.

so heres a page ..

It's nice to see Zdarsky using the Batfamily...even if they're jobbing...

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

They look gorgeous, as expected with Jorge.

I wonder if this is going to go on Cass Cain Daily's "worst of all time" list like when Thomas Wayne beat Cass. Sigh.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    They look gorgeous, as expected with Jorge.

I wonder if this is going to go on Cass Cain Daily's "worst of all time" list like when Thomas Wayne beat Cass. Sigh.
    That Thomas Wayne thing was bs.
    Failsafe seems to be a super strong maybe even super fast, robot of some sort, so I guess this is more acceptable.

Thomas was Batman in the Batcave. Shruggity Shrug.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

At least people should be happy Duke is here .

im just glad last page spoilers havent leaked yet........... cant wait for u guys to read it on tuesday!

Extraordinary Member

Batman #126 Preview
    Writer: Chip Zdarsky
    Artist: Jorge Jimenez
    Backup Writer: Chip Zdarsky
    Backup Artist: Belan Ortega

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least people should be happy Duke is here .
    People who really care about Duke should read Urban Legends that's coming up soon - #18 - when Brandon Thomas takes the reins on a Outsiders story again. I'm not a fan of Duke when he's written by most writers, especially Snyder, Patrick, and Corona, but when Brandon Thomas writes Duke, it's FIRE. (Also, I like Sean Murphy's Duke quite a bit, but that's a VERY different character.)

Quote Originally Posted by MAR420X View Post
    im just glad last page spoilers havent leaked yet........... cant wait for u guys to read it on tuesday!
    You a reviewer too? That last page was SOMETHING ELSE. And really weird how it ties into what Ram V is doing thematically.

"You're not in charge of me".
    Well, you're the one who choose to be Robin again.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    "You're not in charge of me".
    Well, you're the one who choose to be Robin again.

Jeez Tim, I didn't think you were the Robin who needed a chill pill around Batman.

I think Tim is more like “Bruce don’t do that thing where something bad happens to someone you care about and push them away. Not the first time I’ve seen you pull this.”
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think Tim is more like “Bruce don’t do that thing where something bad happens to someone you care about and push them away. Not the first time I’ve seen you pull this.”
    I think he's showing a modicum amount of concern that's maybe a little warranted, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think he's showing a modicum amount of concern that's maybe a little warranted, but that's just me.
    In fairness Tim was shot through the throat, but Bruce also has a bad habit of doing stuff like this to people he cares about. He can’t stand to seem them hurt and can’t just talk to them so he talks to down to them a bit.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Seeing all this insistent "soldier" talk from Bruce is really annoying when you remember Batman & Robin Eternal #22...

FXBoQXUWIAIkdTS.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)