Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I want the sheer sense of the rivalry between Reed/FF and Doom to be palpably the big point.

So this requires suitable build up to that.
    I agree. It might have Avengers in the title, but like Hickman's Secret Wars I'd like it to secretly be a Fantastic Four event. I think Secret Wars is the best possible opportunity to prove that the Fantastic Four are worthy of mainstream attention, likely the biggest opportunity they will ever get to appeal to an audience of multi-millions.

I think Avengers did an intelligent thing buy narrowing down the cast for most of Endgame. I suspect, and even hope, they do the same with Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars. I'd like Kang Dynasty to involve Moon Knight, Kamala, Blade, Shang-Chi, Deadpool, Wonderman if that's still on the docket, etc but I personally want Secret Wars to focus on major players like Endgame did, with a couple of unexpected surprise choices.

Fantastic Member

The original 'child' Beyonder. Curious, driven to grant wishes in order to feel 'complete', and utterly clueless about the meaning of it all.

Since it involves Kang and time-travel, how about the original Avengers reassembled? I doubt it though.

(Maybe Kang can go back in time and make sure Disney never buys Marvel. Now that woulkd be awsome.)

Peace

Dr. Doom better be the "big bad" of Secret Wars and not Kang. (Since Secret Wars comes out a few months after Kang Dynasty I worry that they will just substitute Kang as the main villain instead.) I would also like to see Doom rip out Thanos's skeleton.

Spidey wears the black symbiote costume, like in the 80's original comic series. Also a cool army of super villains. (I don't care if it's based on the Hickman version of the story, they can work in stuff from the classic version.)

The return of Chris Evans and RDJ. I can't think of anything else that would get audiences as pumped as they were for Tobey and Andrew's return in "No Way Home."

For Kang Dynasty, I would like to see alternate Kang forms like Rama-Tut and Scarlet Centurion.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

I feel like Kang Dynasty should be a team of no more than ten Avengers taking on Kang, his variants and forces. Secret Wars should be a big ensemble film.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Dr. Doom better be the "big bad" of Secret Wars and not Kang. (Since Secret Wars comes out a few months after Kang Dynasty I worry that they will just substitute Kang as the main villain instead.)
    If I had to bet I'd put money on disappointment for you on this one. I think they're absolutely going to have Kang be the big bad in Secret Wars. I'm not saying I want that, I'm saying that I think that's what they're going to go with.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Carol Danvers front and center.

A crossover between the MCU and the Marvel Universe from comics. Just make the scenes in the comic book universe animated.

Astonishing Member

The MCU quips due out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    A crossover between the MCU and the Marvel Universe from comics. Just make the scenes in the comic book universe animated.
    That would be rad! I can see them doing something like that in Secret Wars. They kind of hinted at something similar in Multiverse of Madness.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    If I had to bet I'd put money on disappointment for you on this one. I think they're absolutely going to have Kang be the big bad in Secret Wars. I'm not saying I want that, I'm saying that I think that's what they're going to go with.
    I would out my money on neither.

I think Secret Wars will be based on Time Runs Out and the first issue of the 2015 Secret War. It ends with Doom getting cosmic power via Wanda and he is the big bad of the next saga.

-The OG X-Men in Jim Lee suits.
    -Halle Berry's Storm becoming The Mighty Thor.
    -Anna Paquin's Rogue gets Carol Danver's powers.
    -Deadpool and She-Hulk interaction.
    -Wolverine vs the Hulk

Spectacular Member

Have Kang Dynasty be like that one story where the Avengers battle the Squadron Sinister for Immortus but instead it's newer Avengers vs OG Avengers with Kang and Doom as the Chessmasters. Doom somehow wins and recreates the world for Secret Wars