Extraordinary Member

Default DCAU Justice League vs FSN Servents

The starting seven members of the DCAU's Justice League take on the seven servants of the fifth Holy Grai War.

That means we have

1. Superman
    2. Batman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. The Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Martian Manhunter
    7. Hawkgirl

vs

1. Saber Artoria Pendragon
    2. Archer EMIYA
    3. Lancer Cu Chulainn
    4. Rider Medusa
    5. Caster Medea
    6. Assassin Sasaki Kojiro
    7. Berserker Heracles

This bout will be run twice, once under normal conditions, and once with Speed Equalized.

Only feats from Fate Stay Night and Fate Zero will be counted.

Been a while since I've thought of FSN but I'll give this a shot.

Outside of some bona fide super moves, I remember being fairly underwhelmed by FSN power levels. Excalibur unleashed and Gilgamesh's final weapon being the only two things I can think of that the tougher DCEU members would have to worry about.

Servants are fast and extremely talented fighters but not any faster or more skilled than say Wonder Woman. At least in my memory.

Maybe the mage could do something esoteric to Superman if given the time? Heracles was an absolute beast that could no sell most the leagues attacks, but Diana's sword and Clark's raw oomph should "kill" him the requisite amount of times eventually.

These assumptions are for the speed NOT equalized fight.

Throw in the Masters and Gilgamesh and it becomes a very crazy fight.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Well iirc servants are various levels of bullet timers. I don't recall anyone in dcau being such however, could be wrong though(if someone could correct me that would be grand).

Durability seems to be the main advantage the supes here have.

Heracles was an absolute beast that could no sell most the leagues attacks, but Diana's sword and Clark's raw oomph should "kill" him the requisite amount of times eventually.
    Iirc; outside of attacks that could wipe out multiple lives at once; Herc gets immunity to the last attack that takes a life and not kill him.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Did we ever see that immunity be tested? As far as I recall, they never really had the chance to use the same move on him twice, and I don't see how being stabbed by one A Rank Noble Phantasm is substantively different from being stabbed by another A Rank Noble Phantasm, and he didn't seem to develop any particular immunity to that method against Gilgamesh, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Did we ever see that immunity be tested? As far as I recall, they never really had the chance to use the same move on him twice, and I don't see how being stabbed by one A Rank Noble Phantasm is substantively different from being stabbed by another A Rank Noble Phantasm, and he didn't seem to develop any particular immunity to that method against Gilgamesh, for example.
    The thing about Gilgamesh is he has access to multiple different weapons, thus allowing him to take a life of Hercs with a different weapon than the last.

The reason why attacks like Caliburn, and Excaliburs waves were so effective is because they were powerful enough to "kill" Herc several times over, this allowing them to bypass that immunity by taking multiple lives away before the immunity kicks in.

Had Herc not have lost a lot of his lives while fighting Emiya for example, he would have survived Caliburns attack, and gain an immunity to it from then on.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

My bad! I assumed this was DCEU but it's the Animated universe.

My answers are still... mostly the same?

I'll defer to Cody about how Hercs powers work. I can't really recall myself but what is being said sounds right
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    The thing about Gilgamesh is he has access to multiple different weapons, thus allowing him to take a life of Hercs with a different weapon than the last.

The reason why attacks like Caliburn, and Excaliburs waves were so effective is because they were powerful enough to "kill" Herc several times over, this allowing them to bypass that immunity by taking multiple lives away before the immunity kicks in.

Had Herc not have lost a lot of his lives while fighting Emiya for example, he would have survived Caliburns attack, and gain an immunity to it from then on.
    My point was more that we never see how that trait works, or what limitations there are to it. When Gilgamesh shot him with those Noble Phantasms, he didn't involve their abilities as far as I remember, so Herakles was just killed by stabbing and didn't develop an immunity to stabbing afterwards, as evidenced by the fact that all the stabbings after the first one worked just fine.

If Clark somehow managed to tear off his head, for example, would that mean he would become immune to anyone tearing off his head ever again, or somehow just immune to the non-magical Clark doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    My point was more that we never see how that trait works, or what limitations there are to it. When Gilgamesh shot him with those Noble Phantasms, he didn't involve their abilities as far as I remember, so Herakles was just killed by stabbing and didn't develop an immunity to stabbing afterwards, as evidenced by the fact that all the stabbings after the first one worked just fine.

If Clark somehow managed to tear off his head, for example, would that mean he would become immune to anyone tearing off his head ever again, or somehow just immune to the non-magical Clark doing that?
    Well it's mostly just an immunity to the noble phantasms in question, it's why Emiya and Gilg got away with stabbing him with a different weapon per life taken.

So I guess this would mean Supes takes his head off, as such he is immune to supes physical attacks, but not immune to his heat vision.
    Last edited by Cody; 08-04-2022 at 06:01 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

The DCAU bricks I’d probably back in a slugfest with the Servants. There’s a couple of esoterics on Servant side though.

I’d actually say Medusa at full power is one of the more dangerous ones here due to the strength of her petrification. Only J’onn really has a good shot at resisting that one amongst the JL.

Common knowledge means the Servants will be able to strategize better in the opening seconds.

Ooh, there’s actually a speed equalized bout. I decisively back team FSN on that thanks to Medusa and her broken “I petrify Servants with Magic Resistance and high mana” at close range. Nobody on DCAU has magic resistance as seen in various episodes and only J’onn maybe able to wriggle out of it due to shapeshifting. But I don’t see him soloing speed equal.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei