Thread: Conner

Mighty Member

Default Conner

Hello,

DESIGN:

talking about Conner, my favorite artwork regarding Costume etc. is “A Rebel Without A Cape” which you find at Deviantart.
    It is really the best picture which I have ever found, because it combines the 2 Superboy Costumes and he also looks like a 20 year old guy in it.
    Its simplistic cool and much better than the designs which DC is using at the moment.

PLACE:

Conner must move out of Smallville or Metropolis and go into another city. Best would be back to Hawaii, because Hawaii gives another feeling than Metropolis and he can become the hero of this place of USA again.

POWER-SET:

Full Kryptonian Powers+TTK, but stronger than during the TT Era, because he is older now.
    Combined with the intelligence of Lex Luthor.

PERSONALITY:

I also hope that DC uses the TITANS TV Series Conner as inspiration and shows Conner more as combination of Lex and Superman. In the Comics Conner is at the moment to one-dimensional and boring.

I like the Idea of him as combination of the characters which influenced him:
    So he is on the one hand still the fighting, unstoppable character of the Johns TT Era, but on the other hand he is more mature, has developed an interest in technology, biology and reading and has became a more mature character who can also lead the Titans and is character who is also not afraid to clash with Batman, Superman etc.
    So he is more like the Nightwing of the Superman Family-a role-model for the younger generations and I also like that he develops a father-son relationship with Lex trough their mutual interests for technology/biology etc.

I also really liked the way how DC portrayed Bart during the TT Era-showing that his favorite writer is Mark Twain and he can relate to his works etc.s

FAMILY:

I like that he develops a father-son relationship with Lex, gets back together with Cassie and become engaged to her and considers Bart,Cassie and Tim as his family.

Dude this is like the 5th thread you’ve made with the exact same premise and title. Why do you keep making these instead of just bumping your old one? And why do you keep making an entire thread instead of using the Appreciation thread?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dude this is like the 5th thread you’ve made with the exact same premise and title. Why do you keep making these instead of just bumping your old one? And why do you keep making an entire thread instead of using the Appreciation thread?

That's what I was gonna say, I do this kinda thing all the time, but I do it over on the appreciation thread, thst way it is one place anyone can find your ideas, and they won't need a new thread everytime.

for your ideas, they are not bad,most fans will agree with most of them, BUT for the fact he needs weaknesses for all those positives he has. you can't make a character just purely perfect and better than superman no less.

weaknesses
    1 kryptonian = slower absorption rate OR half his powers are from a thought focused aura his body creates in every solar cell.

2 TTK= all thought focused, unlimited touch TK and limited short range full TK, easy to remember.

3 epigentic memory = he gets lex and Clark's memories and intelligence, but he is also gets lost in those memories, feelings, and anger.

see 3 weaknesses, for 3 awesome powers I want him to have, which is his by birthright, the scion
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.