Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah. While Homer has his issues, Peter and Lois are both awful spouses. And parents. And people in general.

Niffleheim

Marie and Frank Barone and Raymond and Debbie Barone were the worst.
    Ross and Rachel Greene but mostly Rachel would be a bad partner or wife to anybody. I used to scream at my tv a lot at her selfishness lol!

(maybe i'll add to this list when I think of other spouses)
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-01-2022 at 12:41 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Homer Simpson came close to cheating on his wife a few times but never succeeded, at least not to my knowledge. I don't watch many episodes
    he came close but he always stopped himself. It wasnt that he was not successful it is just that his love for Marge came through. But he is still a damn bad husband. Also marge wanted to cheat on him a couple of times but did not.

And Marge aint no saint. She may be one of the worst moms on tv.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Incredible Member

The 2nd Darin from Bewitched. He seemed angry all the time. Whenever one of Samantha's relatives (Endora, Uncle Arthur, Serina) did anyting he'd turn on Samantha and blame her for everything and order her to fix it quick.