Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Thank you (and Rift) for the context! Yeah I get why Bling! thought she was a homophobe because physical violence is a very extreme way to reject somebody, but yeah like you said it seems like the relationship makes them both look messy. Though now that I think about it the Loa relationship also resulted in some extreme messiness thanks to Legion so maybe Mercury should start fresh (and get used in goddamn book).
    Yeah, it's a shame her date with Loa amounted to little more than being used as bait by Legion to catch a monster, with both of them pretty much getting dropped from the story once they had served that purpose, so a fresh start really might be for the best. Of course, like you said, that first requires her to be used at all. I'm still holding out hope that eventually someone will realize her potential.

Astonishing Member

What would be cool to see is Betsy Braddock and Peter Parker as the ultimate power couple. Could you imagine Felicia Hardy and Mystique become a loving couple?

BANNED

No, but I can imagine Mystique murdering Felicia Hardy simply because she's a baseline human.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Mystique hates thieves and humans, Felicia is both.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Mystique hates thieves and humans, Felicia is both.
    Idk her daughter is married to a thief and she also tried to hook Rogue up with a thief as well.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Idk her daughter is married to a thief and she also tried to hook Rogue up with a thief as well.
    But Mystique hates Gambit, and Destiny hates him as well.

But Mystique hates Gambit, and Destiny hates him as well.
    Just give them a few more years for the ol’ Cajun charm to settle in on them. They will surely change their view of him.

But regardless Mystique did try to pair up Rogue with a thief during Austin’s run. Some writers aren’t very creative.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Changing sexuality isnt bad if you do it well. Making characters like say Iceman gay? Bit of a sizable retcon but it can be done. Having him be outed by one of his closest friends with absolutely zero tact about it? Bad idea.

Putting Betsy and Rachel together? Not necessarily bad. Doing it because the rest of the book is pretty boring? Not great.

Hmm, my bet is on Laura, and she would be hooked up with either Jubilee, Kitty or, just to mess with the Hellion/X-23 shippers, Sofia Mantegna. That is my prediction.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Putting a character that's bad at romantic relationships in a romantic relationship sounds like a bad idea.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    comics are f!cking doomed :/
    Why? What does this mean? Superhero floppies maybe doomed, but I think comics will survive.

Marvel would be happy if everyone forgot that movie ever existed.
    It wasn’t as bad as some say, and, IMO, turned out to be one of the more faithful adaptations of the original comic material. It wasn’t perfect, but I ended up liking New Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by PolarIceFire View Post
    As any well-adjusted grownup will tell ya, leaving things open to interpretation means... just that. And, that's it's almost always intentional. I would eXpect even amateur provocateurs are aware of this. That some are seemingly so easily threatened, speaks volumes, and says more about them than otherwise. After all, it's quite simple, just...

I mean, relaX... it's just seX.
    What issue was that with Logan smooching Scott?

I am not sure it’s quite right to say they are bi. They are in a throuple with Jean, though it’s implied they enjoy each other’s company when engaged in sexual activity with Jean. Being in a throuple definitely falls under non-traditional relationships and could fall under the queer definition. But are they really bi?

It's part of this fan comic. Spoiler: "Wolverine" is actually Mystique in disguise.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    What issue was that with Logan smooching Scott?

I am not sure it’s quite right to say they are bi. They are in a throuple with Jean, though it’s implied they enjoy each other’s company when engaged in sexual activity with Jean. Being in a throuple definitely falls under non-traditional relationships and could fall under the queer definition. But are they really bi?