Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    As an aside, this got me thinking who the male version of Emma is and it got real depressing when I realized OG Hellfire was schlubby older men and Emma.

Fox prettied up Shaw and Donald Pierce by casting Kevin Bacon and Boyd Holbrook respectively. Speaking of the latter, X-Books need a Corinthian style hot queer male villain.
    Marvel kept making Emma younger, it seems like to me. In Emma’s original appearances, there was something in the character’s facial expressions that suggested she was older than portrayed later.

Shinobi Shaw is the male version of Emma, but I doubt Scott would want to date him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    It's part of this fan comic. Spoiler: "Wolverine" is actually Mystique in disguise.
    Interesting. Nice art. Of course during Hickman’s run, half the crew would have been seen heading to Jean’s throuplized bedroom rather than it being Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    LOL!! Exactly! “…With a honey in the middle, there’s some leeway…” LMFAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    What would be cool to see is Betsy Braddock and Peter Parker as the ultimate power couple. Could you imagine Felicia Hardy and Mystique become a loving couple?
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    …Putting Betsy and Rachel together? Not necessarily bad. Doing it because the rest of the book is pretty boring? Not great.
    You guys are missing the most obvious pairing. Marvel’s missing the soap operatic possibilities, too.

Kwannon “Psylocke” and Betsy “Captain Britain!”

Truly, they would be together again for the first time!

Would it even bi- or sapphic? Or would it just be masturbation?
    Last edited by Brian B; 08-30-2022 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Thank you (and Rift) for the context! Yeah I get why Bling! thought she was a homophobe because physical violence is a very extreme way to reject somebody, but yeah like you said it seems like the relationship makes them both look messy. Though now that I think about it the Loa relationship also resulted in some extreme messiness thanks to Legion so maybe Mercury should start fresh (and get used in goddamn book).
    I really wish we had context for what set Mercury off. Because her reaction was extreme, but then Bling gets back at her by kissing their instructor, Jubilee, in public without any warning or Jube's consent. Very WTF. So I need context for "creepy" before I come down too hard on Mercury. Like, was it just a letter that came on too strong, or an unsolicited nude? I warmed up to the pairing after a while, but, as you said, the weird character work made it messy, and not in a very fun way.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Hmm, my bet is on Laura, and she would be hooked up with either Jubilee, Kitty or, just to mess with the Hellion/X-23 shippers, Sofia Mantegna. That is my prediction.
    Is Laura/Jubilee going to be in the X-Terminators comic?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I really wish we had context for what set Mercury off. Because her reaction was extreme, but then Bling gets back at her by kissing their instructor, Jubilee, in public without any warning or Jube's consent. Very WTF. So I need context for "creepy" before I come down too hard on Mercury. Like, was it just a letter that came on too strong, or an unsolicited nude? I warmed up to the pairing after a while, but, as you said, the weird character work made it messy, and not in a very fun way.
    Bling! must have disrespected Jean Grey. That's how you get on Mercury's bad side.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

I think Mercury would have preferred if Bling! had been more direct in making her intentions clear, so what I imagine could have happened is that Mercury misunderstood Bling!'s vague messages and perhaps thought she was being made fun of.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    It's part of this fan comic. Spoiler: "Wolverine" is actually Mystique in disguise.
    That is some amazing artwork. I thought it was official.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Shinobi Shaw is the male version of Emma, but I doubt Scott would want to date him.
    How long has Shinobi Shaw been White King again?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-30-2022 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    You guys are missing the most obvious pairing. Marvel’s missing the soap operatic possibilities, too.

Kwannon “Psylocke” and Betsy “Captain Britain!”

Truly, they would be together again for the first time!

Would it even bi- or sapphic? Or would it just be masturbation?
    Didn't they already do that when Betsy was with a male and female Phantomex?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Is Laura/Jubilee going to be in the X-Terminators comic?
    Whatever comic they are put in together in they will be made to be together because reasons. I am calling it now.

Extraordinary Member

Whatever comic they are put in together in they will be made to be together because reasons. I am calling it now.
    So you think Jubilee/Laura will become canon in the upcoming X-Terminators mini series?

Didn't they already do that when Betsy was with a male and female Phantomex?
    Yes, that is almost the same. But this would just be Psylocke with.. Psylocke, well, Captain Britain, now. But still, once a Psylocke always a Psylocke. So, Psylocke with Psylocke.