Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Wtf are you talking about ?
    Half of this thread is about Mercury's harem. There's been some talk about Beast, obviously, and Rahne. And Nightcrawler+Wolverine is a HUGE ship.
    And please give me main X-cast who are not attractive ? (Marrow, maybe, and she has most certainly lesbian shippers, most recently with her roomie Feral.)
    Rhane shouldn't be named in the "ugly or deformed" group, since she LUCKLY FOR HER XD, can change her creepy canine appearance to human lol, and from human she's quite beautiful, so her mention I think is quite out of place .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    As fun as discussing the sexual preferences of fictional characters may be, I would like to take a moment to celebrate the X-office and the current roster of X-creators, which I believe is as diverse as it's ever been in terms of sexuality and gender identities. Someone please correct me if I'm misremembering, misinterpreting or forgetting anyone:

Kieron Gillen, Al Ewing, Leah Williams and Tini Howard are all bisexual.
    Steve Orlando is gay.
    Vita Ayala is non-binary.
    Lucas Werneck and Russell Dautermann are both gay.
    Jan Bazaldua is trans.

Here's to all these creators, the X-editors for hiring them and their straight allies!
    Are you sure about Russell cause I don't think it mention so far along with the others are already confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rhane shouldn't be named in the "ugly or deformed" group, since she LUCKLY FOR HER XD, can change her creepy canine appearance to human lol, and from human she's quite beautiful, so her mention I think is quite out of place .
    I thought she was seen as less beautiful than her peers ? But yeah I was reaching for that one, because we do have very few "non conventionnally attractive" x-men.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Are you sure about Russell cause I don't think it mention so far along with the others are already confirm.
    gay and married.

As fun as discussing the sexual preferences of fictional characters may be, I would like to take a moment to celebrate the X-office and the current roster of X-creators, which I believe is as diverse as it's ever been in terms of sexuality and gender identities. Someone please correct me if I'm misremembering, misinterpreting or forgetting anyone:

Steve Orlando is gay.
    Jan Bazaldua is trans.

Here's to all these creators, the X-editors for hiring them and their straight allies!
    Cool diversity! kinda non relevant to me.

Steve Orlando is gay.
    Jan Bazaldua is trans.

Absolutely! Thanks for this post.

I thought she was seen as less beautiful than her peers ? But yeah I was reaching for that one, because we do have very few "non conventionnally attractive" x-men.
    I really don't think so, she was just going from a girl to a teenager, she was one of the youngest, so maybe that's why at first she wasn't considered beautiful, or rather she didn't feel very pretty for being very young, but when she was older It is evident that Rhane has not had problems finding attractive couples and men, I would say that it was always a little understood that the least physically attractive of the new MUTANts as a teenager was Sam, because he had very big ears and he was very thin lol, but anyway adult Dan turned into a hottie man.

I think that the ones that could be said ugly of the main xmen are Logan Kurt and Beast, although I don't think all of them are extremely attractive and beautiful, I think that most fall into the average, the ones that are more beautiful at a Hollywood star level / models by multiple mentions in the comics regarding her beauty I think it would only be reduced to: Rogue, Monet, Gambit, Havok, Emma, ​​Scott, Storm, Colossus, Psylocke, Rictor and Shatterstar, the rest to a greater or lesser extent would fall into beauty standards average .

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Steve Orlando is gay.
    Jan Bazaldua is trans.

This is awesome! And a good step forward.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I really don't think so, she was just going from a girl to a teenager, she was one of the youngest, so maybe that's why at first she wasn't considered beautiful, or rather she didn't feel very pretty for being very young, but when she was older It is evident that Rhane has not had problems finding attractive couples and men, I would say that it was always a little understood that the least physically attractive of the new MUTANts as a teenager was Sam, because he had very big ears and he was very thin lol, but anyway adult Dan turned into a hottie man.

I think that the ones that could be said ugly of the main xmen are Logan Kurt and Beast, although I don't think all of them are extremely attractive and beautiful, I think that most fall into the average, the ones that are more beautiful at a Hollywood star level / models by multiple mentions in the comics regarding her beauty I think it would only be reduced to: Rogue, Monet, Gambit, Havok, Emma, ​​Scott, Storm, Colossus, Psylocke, Rictor and Shatterstar, the rest to a greater or lesser extent would fall into beauty standards average .
    Winddancer too si very very beatiful.

And Well, Sofia Mantega if it can be justified that she is very beautiful and is well above average, she is Venezuelan, isn't she?
    and she seems beautiful, being Venezuelan if she is of the average from there easily she is among the most beautiful in Marvel without a doubt, I say she is Venezuelan lol the country that has the record of the most beautiful women in the world.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-04-2022 at 06:16 AM.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Steve Orlando is bi, not gay.
    Marte Gracia is gay.

Kurt made men and women drooling over him in the early excalibur issues I'm currently writing, though XD
    I thought Rictor was supposed to be "regular" (comics regular) looking though but maybe that was just because of his hobo phase ?
    "Average" comic books character are mostly non-existant though. Once upon a time, villains were drawn "ugly" (which is a problem in on itself). Also we had the Morlocks but Callisto is a model now, and even Marrow had her weird "pretty" phase.

As for Rahne, she was mostly complaining about her hair I think (and her breast, because men writer know that teenage girls are obsessed with that), but it was probably as you say a teenage phase thing, like Kitty (in Excalibur. Did I mention I'm rereading it ?).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Attachment 123581

Well, then explains if Beast kiss Wonder Man is consider romance or just another bromance?
    Simon never complained whenever Hank spontaneously tongue kissed him which obviously confirms Wonder Man's gayness.

Wtf are you talking about ?
    Half of this thread is about Mercury's harem. There's been some talk about Beast, obviously, and Rahne. And Nightcrawler+Wolverine is a HUGE ship.
    And please give me main X-cast who are not attractive ? (Marrow, maybe, and she has most certainly lesbian shippers, most recently with her roomie Feral.)
    Ahem... There's a difference -- Logan nor Rhane ever had problems passing as attractive Baseline Humans like -- oh, let's say Shark-Girl or Glob Herman.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-04-2022 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I guess I shouldn’t title it changing sexualities as much as “outing sexualities in the modern day X-men” if looking at it from an in universe perspective.
    Obviously I’m talking about characters that now fit in to LGBTQ +.
    EVOLVING sexualities in the modern day X-Men... ;-P
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    EVOLVING sexualities in the modern day X-Men... ;-P
    This thread's topic strongly reminds me of the Mounds/Almond Joy jingle

Kurt made men and women drooling over him in the early excalibur issues I'm currently writing, though XD
    I thought Rictor was supposed to be "regular" (comics regular) looking though but maybe that was just because of his hobo phase ?
    "Average" comic books character are mostly non-existant though. Once upon a time, villains were drawn "ugly" (which is a problem in on itself). Also we had the Morlocks but Callisto is a model now, and even Marrow had her weird "pretty" phase.

As for Rahne, she was mostly complaining about her hair I think (and her breast, because men writer know that teenage girls are obsessed with that), but it was probably as you say a teenage phase thing, like Kitty (in Excalibur. Did I mention I'm rereading it ?).
    That's why I mentioned the SMALL group of xmen who are considered very beautiful and attractive because there are many mentions in the comics, by many characters constantly throughout the YEARS, and there shouldn't be even 15 who are mentioned as excessively beautiful... ..., so the others to a greater or lesser extent would deliver the average and some more or less attractive, of Rictor especially in the 90's there are several mentions that he is quite attractive and sexy, and of shatterstar even more, so I think that, because of the cartoonist it is difficult to know who is really beautiful or just average, you have to be guided by mentions, and without a doubt the ones that have received the most praise for their beauty are: Rogue, Monet, Emma, ​​Gambit, (these first 4 much more than the rest I'll mention ) Colossus, Scott, Havok , Psylocke, possibly Storm, Shatterstar and Rictor, and Warren ( I forgot to name him ), and Sofía Mantega for being obviously Venezuelan must already be very beautiful , and I think that was mentioned in new academy what
    and indeed Sofia is.
    THE OTHERS I don't think are really very beautiful or attractive, but rather average.

Kurt's I don't think they consider him beautiful, because he isn't lol, he obviously attracts people because of his personality and charisma, in fact I remember that at first Rogue didn't consider him even nice to look at, and she found his aesthetically demonic blue appearance very unpleasant, things that were even more evident in xmenforever that he fell into a depression when he saw his appearance similar to Kurt's.

That's why I canonically say the ugly ugly are, Logan..... Kurt, Beast, Marrow (although later she received an embellishment that seems not to have been maintained in this era of Krakoa) Callisto (that her power literally is to be ugly.... WTF ) and various morloks (not all of them, some were average but with obvious physical mutations but not ugly, let's say ugly, a considerable percentage ugly but not all) .. then you have others like Darwin, Sharkgirl and other options that are already, for obvious reasons, very deformed. obvious how that of the most exaggerated morloks.