Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Best

Wolverine - Current brown & tan, X-Force, Classic Patch

Storm - The outfit she wore in her first panel appearance, her introduction costume, her Alan Davis costume from the 90s, outfit she wore during her brief stint with the Avengers, outfit she wore in her last solo(minus the mohawk)... there's more I'm probably forgetting. What can I say? Storm has a lot of great looks.

Bishop - his 90s costume, his mid-90s out without the scarf(and bald fade), his late 90s outfit(with the dreads).

Worst

Wolverine - his first appearance outfit(vs Hulk), Weapon X(dude is basically butt ass nekkid in a metal helmet).

Storm - her current outfit, her 90s purple costume, X-Men Gold outfit.

Bishop - his current outfit(Jake from State Farm lookin ass).

Best

All of Age of X

Especially the New Mutants, god why did they downgrade to the overused generic uniforms.

I know some of the outfits do lean hard into the dystopian theme, but honestly a few tweaks and they could have worked as normal modern uniforms.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Gambit:

Best - Bacholo's Design, Age of X

Worst - X-Men Forever

Rogue:

Best - 80s Punk Look, Age of X

Worst - Age of Apocalypse,

Laura:

Best - All New Wolverine, X-Force

Worst - All New X-Men
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Best

All of Age of X

Especially the New Mutants, god why did they downgrade to the overused generic uniforms.

I know some of the outfits do lean hard into the dystopian theme, but honestly a few tweaks and they could have worked as normal modern uniforms.
    Oh yes these too.
    AoX and the Hellfire Gala are my favs for nearly everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Oh yes these too.
    AoX and the Hellfire Gala are my favs for nearly everyone involved.
    It’s a crime they never had Dazzler in that look in 616.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Best

All of Age of X

This 100%. The Age of X costumes rocked SO MUCH, I can't believe none of them made its way to current continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Keeping with the team looks train of thought, I never quite warmed up to the first round of Counter-X costumes for GENERATION X (by Steve Pugh) and X-FORCE (by Whilce Portacio), though I could appreciate what both artists were going for stylistically...
    Monet's added hip cape? Is fugly and just beyond ridiculous. I really actually don't mind Forge's outfit minus all the x's.

Well I personally love Jean’s marvel girl dress costume. Very feminine and somewhat camp. Not easy to pull off for most artist. But when they get it right, it looks great.

Her real worst costume was by far this one from Extraordinary. That era was a garbage to for every X-Man as a whole, but at least a majority of them looked good. Not Jean.

*gags*

Why were the boots green when the gloves are yellow? Why that color of yellow? Why is the skirt cut at the sides? Why the ugly belt? Why is the mask yellow? Just no.

Best

All of Age of X

I still can't believe marvel let Clay Mann get away. his Dc stuff which i get sometimes just for the art is gorgeous.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    This 100%. The Age of X costumes rocked SO MUCH, I can't believe none of them made its way to current continuity.
    Frenzy's did. She was one of the few people who retained memories from the Age of X reality and liked her setup there better, so she adopted the appearance in X-MEN:LEGACY

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I really actually don't mind Forge's outfit minus all the x's.
    That's Warpath/Thunderbird the Younger, not Forge.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

The Red Dragon

Best Jean: Phoenix(all colors), Morrison, Teen Jean Meckelvie, red revolution, Her current hellfire gala suit but wish it used more black/yellow cuz sometimes under certain colorists it’s too montone green

Worst: bulky ass xmen red and her 90s costume. Needlessly large shoulderpads, belts and head socks are gross

Best Storm: first appearance, her Joe Mad look with the long hair strands, Silvestri with black lightning bolt, the 1st hellfire gala look

Worst: Her current design with the pointy shoulder pads and the weird thigh cut doesnt work for me, her purple revolution costume

Best Rogue: 90’s, silvestri green and black, AoA

Worst: xtreme, the green and white neckscarf one

Best

All of Age of X

Cyclops(Basilisk) costume in AoX was great. They should try to integrate it to his usual one, maybe merge the mask and visor, trow the jacket he used over his Jim Lee costume.

Worst:

Very glad this outfit was quickly pushed under the rug.

Best:

Last edited by Diammandis; 08-04-2022 at 07:13 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Rogue has worn many different uniforms/costumes, but my favorite will always be the one from...

The Light Brigade

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-05-2022 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Frenzy's did. She was one of the few people who retained memories from the Age of X reality and liked her setup there better, so she adopted the appearance in X-MEN:LEGACY
    Oh I totally forgot about that! And then she went on to sport the equally excellent look designed by Valerio Schiti. Joanna is always impeccably dressed!