Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    There's x100 more Omega mutants on Arrakoa then Kratos
    You know arrako did much better than i thought. At least they contained the damage and without the known heavy hitters. Good on them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Lol I always assumed the colors used for people like Magneto and Jean's powers were just to let the reader see that their doing something. I don't think Magneto's magnetism is actually visible...
    Eh. I think in some cases they might. Usually in situations where they are really pulling the depth of their powers. It would be something like when Psylocke conjures her psi-blade.

Legion has power but his mind is fragile. A depowered Emma and the Cuckoos took him down. And in the alternate reality where he blinked out those Elder Gods from reality and killed the X-Men. Emma killed him
    Legions mind is only fragile when written down. Spurrier corrected that in like 2013 with his legacy run and is still sticking to it with LoX.

At this point he can pretty much do whatever he wants with his power.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Legions mind is only fragile when written down. Spurrier corrected that in like 2013 with his legacy run and is still sticking to it with LoX.

At this point he can pretty much do whatever he wants with his power.
    Spurrier is the one who had depowered Emma and 3 Cuckoos take him out by planting a mind bomb in his brain without him realising it. Uranos could have tricked him

Here's how I interpreted what happened with Legion. From the time he lured Uranos out to the time Uranos returned, it was just 28 seconds. The way Uranos says "so much for that" made me think David disappeared.

LoX 6 is the Judgment Day tie-in and the solicit says "Judgment Day has arrived…and our very own Legion is on the chopping block!" In 5 he's apparently taken over by the Skinjacker so my very first thought was like oh no, did David somehow just screw Arakko in those 28 seconds? Could be way off but I don't get the feeling they fought up there.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That last page was amazing. Magneto is that dude! Overall great issue, I hope Uranos sticks around so this can be the beginning of his story. Even Thanos had to start somewhere. The Great Ring had a solid showing I felt and Cable put in some work despite being not as powerful as most of the combatants. Watching Brand run away was very on brand for her lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

What makes Isca an Omega and Darwin not one? Isca switched sides to win while Darwin escapes WWH to survive

Ughh sucks that Ur rekt everyone so easily lol

I don't envy writers that have to use Isca, like what the hell that power shouldn't exist, same as Domino's. Just get her out.

Quote Originally Posted by straylightd View Post
    Oh my oh my! This book was so dope. So this panel gave me chills. Does anyone else expect to see some wildness fromt he fisher king? I havent been this excited for an event/book in such a long time. Kudos to al ewing and everyone involved with this story. AMAZING WORK!
    Attachment 123564
    Same!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And Cable's BFG, i was like "Eat that DOOM (the game)!!!" lol
    Hahaha <3
    Last edited by Antarctic; 08-03-2022 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Haha, “Uranos”.
    You know as non english speaker i always found this odd. Probably becasue as pun does not work in any other language that for some god forsaken reason shorten "your" as "ur".

Spurrier is the one who had depowered Emma and 3 Cuckoos take him out by planting a mind bomb in his brain without him realising it. Uranos could have tricked him
    That wasn't an example of a fragile mind, but his inexperience as a telepath. He got outsmarted by Scott and Emma.

I don't think Uranos did a thing to him with what we were shown, but we'll have to see. Also she was never depowered the nanites just had her powers in a flux which is why she was using the girls as a psychic router sorta.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And yet they are able to warp him into a prison.
    The Other Eternals, using Celestial Tech, probably programmed by his borther ascended amognst cosmic abstract Chronos..paraphrasing a meme
    THE ARE NOT THE SAME.
    But you add food for thought. He is not invincible...they just go back to old school and instead to charge minndless toward the enemy(albeit in this case justified as is a classic, we got caught with our pants down moment) they will plan and make their homework(hey the X-men won most of their battle like that....first they got their ass kicked then once they leanr more aboutt he enemy is THEIR turn to kick ass)

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    That wasn't an example of a fragile mind, but his inexperience as a telepath. He got outsmarted by Scott and Emma.

I don't think Uranos did a thing to him with what we were shown, but we'll have to see. Also she was never depowered the nanites just had her powers in a flux which is why she was using the girls as a psychic router sorta.
    I thought their powers were broken by the Phoenix not the nanites. They messed all their powers up. Which is why when Dark Beast died they still couldn't use their powers properly. She had to retrain and even by the Jean/Emma training session issue she still wasn't back to full power.

The nanites wouldn't have worked on Emma the moment she goes diamond the nanites would be destroyed like Cassandra Novas nanites. It was stated anyway that her power was diminished and broken. Magik being the only member who got stronger.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 08-03-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    This should be noted that a sky father level character is only above teambusters. Like Galactus. As for reality manipulation, they are nigh omnipotent.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Reality_Warping
    ahh but you have to remember that all Reality warpers, unless they are are non human, the mortal nature limit the extenet of how much reality warp fuckery you can extert...it all depend on the moment really. One moment you create a whoel new reality the next day you have problem with a guy with club...EXPECIALLY if you are a good guy. For some reason bad guys rarely have problems...

Fantastic Member Ulysian_Thracs's Avatar

Um...did I miss something. Is Magento's heart somewhere other than the center of his chest? Or does he have some secondary mutation that allows him to survive it being punched through his spine?

EDIT: I really liked the issue until the end when they pull a 'Psyche! All that Strum und Drang signifieth nothing because really only killed a bunch of nobodies and Cable who already came back on panel'. I'm saying actually kill Magneto off, but I would've rather seen real deaths like Magneto's that then tie in to resurrection protocols to bring him back instead of a cheap fakeout that Uranos destroyed 98% of life except the 2% that actually matter to the story. I just don't think that is believable or effective. IMO
    Last edited by Ulysian_Thracs; 08-03-2022 at 02:34 PM.
    I'm not totally useless. I can always be used as a bad example...

I’m not being funny but I was distinctly not whelmed by the art design this week when the narration was talking about a “nightmare machine disgorging horrors” next to a picture of some bog-standard spaceships coming out of a helicarrier.