Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Not Caelus. LOL!

I'm very interested in what Fisher King was on about. "It's time." I honestly thought he somehow summoned Apocalypse and that'd be him on the last page.

I believe it was in SWORD that we learned Brand makes all those logs in case she gets killed and doesn't remember her own shady schemes.
    I’m just curious why he was sitting around throughout the Whole War going on. Like dude are you going to fight or just sit and wait??

Sucks for Brand because Sword has been Destroyed. Lol so ha sucks for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I’m just curious why he was sitting around throughout the Whole War going on. Like dude are you going to fight or just sit and wait??

Sucks for Brand because Sword has been Destroyed. Lol so ha sucks for her.
    He's probably just waiting for night to fall, and the predictions suggest he'll be important next.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Incredible Member

really solid issue, the only complaint i have is i would have liked to see uranos actually kill someone on the great ring instead of just maiming them all.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    He's probably just waiting for night to fall, and the predictions suggest he'll be important next.
    No, yeah I got that. But that doesn’t excuse him from not being in Battle with the others. Lol if he’s wait for Night to Fall that tells me he was sitting down somewhere waiting till it got dark. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    No, yeah I got that. But that doesn’t excuse him from not being in Battle with the others. Lol if he’s wait for Night to Fall that tells me he was sitting down somewhere waiting till it got dark. LMAO
    At least he's still on Arakko. Some regent hasn't shown up yet.Lol
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

I wonder if it's telling that we didn't see Legion die on panel.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As an event tie-in this was what I was expecting and Ewing delivered...in spades. (How in awesome bloody hell is Maggie alive?)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Amazing Member

This was fucking epic. In Al Ewing I trust.

Spectacular Member

My prediction for who the prophecy was talking about from page one

An Empty heart beats Hardest: Magneto
    An Empty hand deals the Impossile blow: Fisher King
    The Stalemate ends with Victory's Loss: Some trick that will make Isca win but ultimately lose

This was a great opening salvo from the Eternals and now I can't wait to see Round two and the counter offensive. Would have liked a little more from the Arrakoa council members though. Seemed that most of the fighting was done by mutants from Earth (Legion, Cable and Magneto)

As a Magneto fan I was about to be mad at the jobbing and lame death... then came that ENDING and I was DONE! I had an total nerdgasm.

Cable put up a hell of a fight and even weakened Uranos. Storm should kill Isca and put Nova in her seat, he was putting in that work in the sky.

The only thing that bothered me was Legions off panel defeat... though I think in a way Al Ewing was sparing our eyes from witnessing complete and total PIS.

Spectacular Member

Am still holding out hope that we might see Legion's battle in a later issue of Legion of X. After all Legion X number 4 is still wrapping up its storyline and had no tie into Judgement Day.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isca's a bigger bitch than Mystique. I'm impressed.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    As a Magneto fan I was about to be mad at the jobbing and lame death... then came that ENDING and I was DONE! I had an total nerdgasm.

Cable put up a hell of a fight and even weakened Uranos. Storm should kill Isca and put Nova in her seat, he was putting in that work in the sky.

The only thing that bothered me was Legions off panel defeat... though I think in a way Al Ewing was sparing our eyes from witnessing complete and total PIS.
    I mean it was kinda obvious that he wasn't going be killed(cough cough Xornito). As for Cable there is as much as narrative in this issue that suggest Uranus is weakened. On panel though he was laughing at 38th century's most powerful weapon.
    Last edited by Vishop; 08-03-2022 at 09:29 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah Dick Rider was great here. I'm not familiar with the Kymellia but it seems the death of the 7 priests may lead to some drama down the road. That said, he definitely helped prevent a bigger intergalactic incident.

I also liked how though many believed the Great Ring was going to easily perish, they are mostly wounded. Gillen and Ewing with the head fake.
    Dick Rider has always had...

the potential to be GREAT!

And that's the way to do it, subvert eXpectations, good on them!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1440 View Post
    Wondering if this is a callback of sorts to Xmen The End where Magento become pure magnetic energy or something along those lines.
    It was always my understanding, until recently in this era w/its redefining, anyway... that was what being an Omega largely meant, transcending the mortal coil, so to speak.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Isca's a bigger bitch than Mystique. I'm impressed.
    Nobody liked Mysitque bc she betrayed her daughter. Isca was just playing her cards.