Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

These books have been hilarious so far. Cant wait to see Asteroid X constructed in contrast to the terraforming of Planet Arakko.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably as an excuse for this conversation.
    Geeze, such horribly, goofy art... Should I even bother to read House of XCII/X of Swords?

This book feels like a parody of the 90s in tone because they were never this simple. Even the animated series didn't feel this goofy. They should've hired an actual 90s writer like Fabian Nicieza to do this story.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I mean these books are obviously parody.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Is it me or this series writing is better than the original X-MEN 92 series from 2015 2016. They both parodies and love letter to the 90s but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This was such a fun issue. This has been a fun series, overall. I've been enjoying it immensely. But I was genuinely skeptical that this issue could fit a coherent X Of Swords story into a single issue. I'm glad I was proven wrong. This was so well done. And it's always fun seeing Rogue clash with Carol again. lol

But I hope in the next issue, we see something happen with Jubilee. I'm really curious to see how her story unfolds in this. Given how badly things turned out with Moira, I hope her fate is better.

And is it wrong to wish this series had more issues already?
    If it's wrong i don't want to be right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Hey Captain Rogue 92´s and the Marauders 92´s has a ring to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Hey Captain Rogue 92´s and the Marauders 92´s has a ring to it.
    For sure. I would support that line. It's like a B movie, you know when to not take something too seriously and enjoy it. Some of this x-stuff today is like everyone trying to say something about politics, daddies, and everything else but rather than give a compelling story that explores it they just hammer down their views and expect the reader not to question why. I loved how simple reading this was and it wasn't written simply but it was clearly a story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/