Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Default Jujutsu Kaisen vs Hunter x Hunter

Two rounds: nen and curse/cursed energy are visible to both sides, and not. Feel free to mix and match if you see a better match up. And you can do 1v1s or team battles with each subgroup

Main on Main
    Gon Freecss (with nen) vs Yuji Itadora
    Kurapika vs Megumi Fushiguro
    Leorio vs Nobara Kugisaki
    Killua Zoldyck vs Papaguro (OK he isn't a main but he's the best match up I could think of for Godspeed)

Chimera Ants vs Special Grades
    Peak Meurem vs Sukuna
    Menthuthuyoupi vs Mahito
    Neferpitou vs Hanami
    Actual Cannibal Shaiapouf vs Dagon
    Cheetu vs Jogo

Phantom Troupe vs Sorcerers
    Chrollo Lucifer vs Suguru Geto
    Nobunaga Hazama vs Composite New Shadow Simple Domain user (none have a ton of feats I recall)
    Feitan Portorvs vs Naobito Zenin
    Machi Komacine vs Toge Inumaki
    Hisoka Morow vs Aoi Todo
    Phinks Magcub vs Kento Nanami
    Shalnak vs Mei Mei
    Franklin Bordeau vs Ryu Ishigori
    Shizuku Murasaki vs Reggie Star
    Bonolenov Ndongo vs Takuma Ino
    Uvogin vs Kinji Hakari
    Illumi Zoldyck vs Yuta Okkotsu

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

This is a lot of matches I don't remember everyone in HxH or what they do but I'll take a stab at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Main on Main
    Gon Freecss (with nen) vs Yuji Itadora
    Assuming no interference from Sukuna, Gon is quite significantly stronger and faster than Yuji. It'll take a hot minute but I don't see him winning it.

Kurapika vs Megumi Fushiguro
    I don't fully recall what Kurapika's powers are the moment. Emperor Time is now "All capacities of Nen at 100% but every... minute? Takes an hour off his total lifespan," right? Megumi is a bit physically tougher than him, he has eaten way better physical hits and been okay - Todo and Sukuna for example - and he has a lot of ways to control the midrange and stop Kurapika from really getting at him.

Leorio vs Nobara Kugisaki
    Leorio has... what... one and half combat feats ever? Nobara should beat him.

Killua Zoldyck vs Papaguro (OK he isn't a main but he's the best match up I could think of for Godspeed)
    Toji is just a brick-ass brick who doesn't afraid of anything. My worry is that Killua is faster in Godspeed, he will gas out before he can actually stop Toji.

Chimera Ants vs Special Grades
    Peak Meurem vs Sukuna
    Meurem should be able to do this. If Sukuna can open his domain then Meurem has to wade through infinite slashing attacks to get to him but he is stupidly durable and fast. Hyakushiki Kannon Zero literally didn't much more than annoy him so I think he can close distance and put the hurt on Sukuna.

Menthuthuyoupi vs Mahito
    How are we choosing to interpret Idle Transfiguration on an opponent who can 1) shapeshift pretty wildly at will and 2) has Nen instead of cursed energy? Depending on the answer, Domain Expansion and then that should be game...?

Neferpitou vs Hanami
    Pitou is a lot faster and hits really hard. Hanami didn't really have all that much that impressed and Terpsichore should be able to offset any plants that she plants in Pitou.

Actual Cannibal Shaiapouf vs Dagon
    Pufu had dick all combat feats to be honest. Hypnotism and being able to split into cells. Domain Expansion and then just eat him?

Cheetu vs Jogo
    Jogo is sorely lacking speed feats. He's very tough and has massive AoE but Cheetu can just run around harassing him.

Phantom Troupe vs Sorcerers
    Chrollo Lucifer vs Suguru Geto
    Two dudes with immeasurable shitloads of powers at their command. Toss a coin? Maybe Geto? He seemed to have less rules about what he could do.

Hisoka Morow vs Aoi Todo
    Actually a really close match I think. Hisoka might have a minor speed advantage and his powers are more flexible. But Todo is an absolutely wild tank, quite a bit stronger and Boogie Woogie is really hard to deal with even if you know what's going on.

Being in the arena kind of hurts Todo as it gives him less stuff to switch with but I'd still give him the edge, albeit after a tough fight.

Phinks Magcub vs Kento Nanami
    What time is it? Can Phinks wind up enough before Nanami either dismembers him or it goes into Overtime?

Illumi Zoldyck vs Yuta Okkotsu
    Yuta is pretty broken and Illumi works best with prep. Arena match is to his disadvantage.

Hisoka and Todo was the match I was most excited about. Boogie Woogie seems like a really good matchup for Bungee Gum.

Jogo blitzed Nanami and Maki and I believe a wounded Naobito, who was probably the fastest Sorcerer. I also forgot about Domain Expansion-- the auto hit there should negate Cheetu's speed. Maybe subbing Pito in for Cheeto would be better there.

Is there anyone in HxH who can take on Gojo? I almost put him against Meurem but it didn't seem fair.

Edit: also, nen and cursed technique are so similar they might as well be interchangeable. I'd generally treat them as one and the same for match purposes.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 08-04-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Jogo can incinerate a room full of people just by getting angry, and Cheetu survive proximity to that kind of heat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Jogo can incinerate a room full of people just by getting angry, and Cheetu survive proximity to that kind of heat?
    Probably. That pretty low on the HxH scale. But Jogo's actually attacks should ruin Cheetu just fine, and Domain Expansion means it will land.