Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Nice! Love seeing the Snikt Family together stabbing things... while also fully understanding that there's not much they can do against these Hex creatures. Still fun to see.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

YAY!!! Exodus!!! Take it Too Em!!!

lol I feel like i'm watching a Pay-Per-View Show.
    Last edited by Cyclone_Ablaze; 08-04-2022 at 11:29 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Avengers are intervening...if only to ensure that humanity doesn't get caught in the line of fire.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Scott and Jean leading the charge against giant monsters in a summer event. I don't need anything more.

Guess it's a good thing The xmen aren't busy in xmen and wolverine isn't busy in wolverine and x-force and iron man isn't busy in iron man and so on and so forth. Oh wait....^____^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Nice! Love seeing the Snikt Family together stabbing things... while also fully understanding that there's not much they can do against these Hex creatures. Still fun to see.
    Yeah so we need Avengers to intervene and save the day right? Fffs
    Last edited by Vishop; 08-04-2022 at 11:40 AM.

Wooo thanks for posting!

Beautiful, I'm glad this is picking up right after the last page of Immortal as I hoped. Let's go Krakoans!

The page with the humans and their reactions are very interesting. Jada's especially.
    Last edited by JB; 08-04-2022 at 11:45 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

That last panel has Laura, Daken, and Logan working together. You love to see it~

Is the preview out of order or is that suppose to be like an artistic scene where Jean is scaling something. It looks like she is practically knocked out with exodus lifting her especially the way her arms are but in the next panel she's stating the obvious to exodus.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Jean is obviously not knocked out. She's floating, quite gracefully, I might add.

Also, spicy Jean. I live. lol.

Last edited by Mercury; 08-04-2022 at 11:56 AM.
    Jean Grey in the words of Walt Whitman, from his masterpiece Leaves of Grass, "Song of Myself" (51 and 52):

"Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)"

"Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged, Missing me one place search another, I stop somewhere waiting for you."

It's so sad that there are no mutants that can fight well h2h with the exception of a bunch of Wolverines! Nobody that can come up with ANY kind of strategy, or fighting tactics except Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Jean is obviously not knocked out. She's floating, quite gracefully, I might add.

Also, spicy Jean. I live. lol.

It wasn't obvious to me or i would not have said anything. The panel i'm referring to the way her arms and legs are looks as though she is laying some distance in front of exodus and he is lifting her then on the next page she is telling exodus "i don't think he's listening." It was jarring to me obviously so i'm wondering if the pages are out of order or there is something in between. It may be artistic choice but the post makes no sense with exodus looking as though he is hovering over her but everyone else is upright including beast and the trio in the lower left corner.

It breaks the complete flow of the line of action for me. Oh correction that is it's arm so yeah it just looks weird.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-04-2022 at 12:25 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

The mutants are at war and the Captain Commander is no where to be found. The lack of availability monster has struck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The mutants are at war and the Captain Commander is no where to be found. The lack of availability monster has struck again.
    Somehow kate made it from deep space. ^_^
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.