Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Extraordinary Member Riv86672's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    5,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    That bear family from the toilet paper commercials.
    ^^^Commercials, eh?
    Well, most would say Flo from Progressive, but I’m w. Jon Hamm I think she’s great!

    My choice is Augustin Legrand…


    …the French actor who replaced Jonathan Goldsmith…

    …as Dos Equis' Most Interesting Man in the World in 2016.

    Mr. Legrand, read my lips: You. Are not. Interesting.

  2. #47
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    While I'm thinking about it, Sam Puckett was a pretty terrible person.
    I once read somewhere that a real life Sam would have Carly engaging in casual sex, hard drugs, and underage drinking. lol
    Rest in Peace mom we still love you and miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

  3. #48
    Extraordinary Member j9ac9k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Commercials, eh?
    Well, most would say Flo from Progressive, but I’m w. Jon Hamm I think she’s great!
    I love those ads - it's a "Mad Men" reunion! ("Flo" was in a scene where she was a phone operator at Sterling Cooper (with Kristen Schaal))

  4. #49
    All-New Member Pizza Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    Leeds, UK.
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Elena in The Vampire Diaries. For someone who had all the dudes pining after her, she was always such a whiny b**ch.

    (I'll think of more and come back to you)

  5. #50
    Astonishing Member ChadH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Incertisque loci...incerto tempore
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Every goofy and clueless dad ever conceived. I’m looking at you Nickelodeon.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners Thread So much winning!!

    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

  6. #51
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,275

    Default

    Ozzie of Ozzie and Harriet was probably the first bumbling dad (I still like the show anyway). There was an episode of Father Knows Best where Jim Anderson complains about foolish fathers on tv, then when he starts messing up he accuses his family of setting him up for his blunders.

  7. #52
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Essex County, NJ
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The whole cast of Seinfeld.
    Thank you!!!

    Nice to know I'm not the only one!



    Also, I've seen people mention various characters from The Walking Dead, but I didn't see anyone mention (although I may have missed it) Lori Grimes and Andrea Harrison. Both started as likeable characters, but then Lori appeared to become an awful mother and wife, and Andrea got involved with the Governor and her popularity took a nose dive.

  8. #53
    The Superior One Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    ...Raffi from Picard: While I loathed Burnham and Jiratti, Raffi reached this level of toxic I didn't think possible. I wouldn't trust this character to swab the decks let alone give her a high rank in Starfleet! Shame too, because I like Raffi's Actress, but I really don't want to see this character ever again (hopefully her role is extremely minor in Season 3 if I give it a chance)
    Raffi is indeed one of the worse, IMHO. I refuse to root for her.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

  9. #54
    Astonishing Member Witchfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,827

    Default

    Mrs. Howell on Gilligan's Island.
    All female Huxtables on The Cosby Show.

  10. #55
    Astonishing Member Witchfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Mrs. Howell on Gilligan's Island.
    All female Huxtables on The Cosby Show.
    The Two Broke Girls.

  11. #56
    Extraordinary Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    8,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Two Broke Girls.
    They are both bad. But the blonde one. Man the more the series dragged on the more I got annoyed with her. Her whole bit got tired after the first season

    "Oh I used to be rich. Now im not. Let me bitch and whine about all the things I dont have and make fun of people who are poor even though I am poor no too. Im still better then them."

    She was never better then anyone. She was just rich. But rich or poor she was trash.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  12. #57
    Ultimate Member Malvolio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Freeville, NY
    Posts
    11,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They are both bad. But the blonde one. Man the more the series dragged on the more I got annoyed with her. Her whole bit got tired after the first season

    "Oh I used to be rich. Now im not. Let me bitch and whine about all the things I dont have and make fun of people who are poor even though I am poor no too. Im still better then them."

    She was never better then anyone. She was just rich. But rich or poor she was trash.
    And she was an idiot. At least Kat Dennings' character had a brain in her head.
    Watching television is not an activity.

  13. #58
    Extraordinary Member ChrisIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    6,947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Thank you!!!

    Nice to know I'm not the only one!



    Also, I've seen people mention various characters from The Walking Dead, but I didn't see anyone mention (although I may have missed it) Lori Grimes and Andrea Harrison. Both started as likeable characters, but then Lori appeared to become an awful mother and wife, and Andrea got involved with the Governor and her popularity took a nose dive.
    Interesting thing about Andrea, in that in the comics she becomes Rick's new love interest after Lori's death (She also has a much, much closer relationship with Dale). This was switched over to Michonne in the TV series.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

    https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

  14. #59
    Extraordinary Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    8,323

    Default

    I agree with Lori Grimes. In the comics she was somewhat Bearable.

    But in the TV show she was such an unlikeable Bitch. She sleeps with Shane. Then TRick Comes back and she treats Shane like garbage. Then she starts to treat Rick like Garbage and even gets mad at him for killing Shane. When she died I was like Thank God! In the comics she at least talked to Rick and tried to center him at times. Tried to help him. Not just be a a ranging hate monster to him and everyone else because of the mistakes and choices she made.

    I loved when Andrea called her out In Hershel's farm house.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Interesting thing about Andrea, in that in the comics she becomes Rick's new love interest after Lori's death (She also has a much, much closer relationship with Dale). This was switched over to Michonne in the TV series.
    She became on 2nd favorite person in the comics. She had a great story and was well written. I liked her Better then Rick TBH>
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

  15. #60
    Extraordinary Member babyblob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New Richmond Ohio
    Posts
    8,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    And she was an idiot. At least Kat Dennings' character had a brain in her head.
    Kat's Character Max. She was just a Bitch. She would make her snarky comment, her crude joke and that was that. At least there was a laugh. The other one. All she did was whine and bring down the show (Which wasnt great to start with)

    Neither character grew in the least. The way they were in season one was the way they were in season 6 when the show ended. They were both just dating guys that were way too good for them. Bobby the Contractor was a fun character.
    Favorite teams. Alpha Flight, Avengers, Fantastic Four, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •