Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    That bear family from the toilet paper commercials.
    ^^^Commercials, eh?
    Well, most would say Flo from Progressive, but I’m w. Jon Hamm I think she’s great!

My choice is Augustin Legrand…

…the French actor who replaced Jonathan Goldsmith…

…as Dos Equis' Most Interesting Man in the World in 2016.

Mr. Legrand, read my lips: You. Are not. Interesting.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    While I'm thinking about it, Sam Puckett was a pretty terrible person.
    I once read somewhere that a real life Sam would have Carly engaging in casual sex, hard drugs, and underage drinking. lol
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Commercials, eh?
    Well, most would say Flo from Progressive, but I’m w. Jon Hamm I think she’s great!
    I love those ads - it's a "Mad Men" reunion! ("Flo" was in a scene where she was a phone operator at Sterling Cooper (with Kristen Schaal))

Elena in The Vampire Diaries. For someone who had all the dudes pining after her, she was always such a whiny b**ch.

(I'll think of more and come back to you)

Every goofy and clueless dad ever conceived. I’m looking at you Nickelodeon.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Mighty Member

Ozzie of Ozzie and Harriet was probably the first bumbling dad (I still like the show anyway). There was an episode of Father Knows Best where Jim Anderson complains about foolish fathers on tv, then when he starts messing up he accuses his family of setting him up for his blunders.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    The whole cast of Seinfeld.
    Thank you!!!

Nice to know I'm not the only one!

Also, I've seen people mention various characters from The Walking Dead, but I didn't see anyone mention (although I may have missed it) Lori Grimes and Andrea Harrison. Both started as likeable characters, but then Lori appeared to become an awful mother and wife, and Andrea got involved with the Governor and her popularity took a nose dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    ...Raffi from Picard: While I loathed Burnham and Jiratti, Raffi reached this level of toxic I didn't think possible. I wouldn't trust this character to swab the decks let alone give her a high rank in Starfleet! Shame too, because I like Raffi's Actress, but I really don't want to see this character ever again (hopefully her role is extremely minor in Season 3 if I give it a chance)
    Raffi is indeed one of the worse, IMHO. I refuse to root for her.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Mrs. Howell on Gilligan's Island.
    All female Huxtables on The Cosby Show.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Mrs. Howell on Gilligan's Island.
    All female Huxtables on The Cosby Show.
    The Two Broke Girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The Two Broke Girls.
    They are both bad. But the blonde one. Man the more the series dragged on the more I got annoyed with her. Her whole bit got tired after the first season

"Oh I used to be rich. Now im not. Let me bitch and whine about all the things I dont have and make fun of people who are poor even though I am poor no too. Im still better then them."

She was never better then anyone. She was just rich. But rich or poor she was trash.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    They are both bad. But the blonde one. Man the more the series dragged on the more I got annoyed with her. Her whole bit got tired after the first season

"Oh I used to be rich. Now im not. Let me bitch and whine about all the things I dont have and make fun of people who are poor even though I am poor no too. Im still better then them."

She was never better then anyone. She was just rich. But rich or poor she was trash.
    And she was an idiot. At least Kat Dennings' character had a brain in her head.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Thank you!!!

Nice to know I'm not the only one!

Also, I've seen people mention various characters from The Walking Dead, but I didn't see anyone mention (although I may have missed it) Lori Grimes and Andrea Harrison. Both started as likeable characters, but then Lori appeared to become an awful mother and wife, and Andrea got involved with the Governor and her popularity took a nose dive.
    Interesting thing about Andrea, in that in the comics she becomes Rick's new love interest after Lori's death (She also has a much, much closer relationship with Dale). This was switched over to Michonne in the TV series.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I agree with Lori Grimes. In the comics she was somewhat Bearable.

But in the TV show she was such an unlikeable Bitch. She sleeps with Shane. Then TRick Comes back and she treats Shane like garbage. Then she starts to treat Rick like Garbage and even gets mad at him for killing Shane. When she died I was like Thank God! In the comics she at least talked to Rick and tried to center him at times. Tried to help him. Not just be a a ranging hate monster to him and everyone else because of the mistakes and choices she made.

I loved when Andrea called her out In Hershel's farm house.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Interesting thing about Andrea, in that in the comics she becomes Rick's new love interest after Lori's death (She also has a much, much closer relationship with Dale). This was switched over to Michonne in the TV series.
    She became on 2nd favorite person in the comics. She had a great story and was well written. I liked her Better then Rick TBH>
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    And she was an idiot. At least Kat Dennings' character had a brain in her head.
    Kat's Character Max. She was just a Bitch. She would make her snarky comment, her crude joke and that was that. At least there was a laugh. The other one. All she did was whine and bring down the show (Which wasnt great to start with)

Neither character grew in the least. The way they were in season one was the way they were in season 6 when the show ended. They were both just dating guys that were way too good for them. Bobby the Contractor was a fun character.