Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Yes! So condescending and smug and self-righteous. She was just utterly hate-able!
    Indeed, a perfect delusional villain.

I loved the scene where she admitted to Gul Dukat (in disguise) that was a hypocrite who never felt any connection with the Prophets. She faked her piety (so people thought she held a strong connection with the Prophets) literally for decades to become Kai of the Bajoran religion.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-12-2022 at 09:59 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    She appeared in about five episodesw, had a few scenes with Joan and Peggy as well. Think her final one is with Peggy.

Speaking of Mad Men, never was a fan of Pete Campbell (although he does get some sympathy as his parents both have pretty bad fates). Wasn't a big fan of Paul either. Funny thing is Ken and Harry start off as unlikeable and likeable but are the opposite by the end of the series pretty much.
    I loathed Pete. I hated that he got a happy ending in the final episode. Didn't like Paul or Harry either.

But Ken was my favorite. For some reason, neither Don or Roger seemed to have any respect for him. But then again, neither of them had any real feelings for their wives either.

I was glad that Ken and Joan ended up as friends. She kind of looked down her nose at him in the early seasons but changed her opinion of him sometime during the series.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Frank Burns from M*A*S*H (Larry Linville)
    First one I thought of.

The main character guy on that reality show, The Apprentice. Can't stand that dude.

Boisterously Confused

Bones' lead, Temperance Brennan. Emily Deschanel did a bang-up job of portraying the kind of overly-self-important prick one finds all too often in academia.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Frank Burns was a bad doctor that thought he was good and ignored everyone elses medical views because of it.

Winchester was a great doctor but he thought because he was the best everyone else was awful and mostly ignored everyone else because of it.

I am not sure which one is worse in the grand scheme of things.

Though to be fair Winchester did become more of a person then I think Frank would have ever become.
    One of my favorite things to say about M*A*S*H is that the war was probably the worst thing that happened in the lives of all the other characters, but it was probably the best possible thing that could have happened to Winchester.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I loathed Pete. I hated that he got a happy ending in the final episode. Didn't like Paul or Harry either.

But Ken was my favorite. For some reason, neither Don or Roger seemed to have any respect for him. But then again, neither of them had any real feelings for their wives either.

I was glad that Ken and Joan ended up as friends. She kind of looked down her nose at him in the early seasons but changed her opinion of him sometime during the series.

I think that Ken was pretty much the only character with a stable marriage as well.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member

Jesse Pinkman and Skylar White

Oh, Steve Urkel comes to mind

Niffleheim

I disliked Zuko when he was a villain then I hated him when writers redeemed him. Jaime Lannister too although I only felt hate for the character and his whole family.
    Last edited by Tofali; 11-23-2022 at 09:13 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Still flying

Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    The main character guy on that reality show, The Apprentice. Can't stand that dude.
    It took me a minute to get this then I laughed my butt off.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Carly on General Hospital. She is the lead character and appears in too many episodes. She talks and talks, but actually says very little. The actress playing her only has a small range of emotions. Most of her scenes can be fast-forwarded through without missing anything.

The guy who turns into a pig in ranma 1/2. Hated the jerk.
    Last edited by Gaastra; 11-24-2022 at 06:46 PM.

Only one episode in but I already find Wednesday Addams from the Netflix Wednesday completely insufferable.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Only one episode in but I already find Wednesday Addams from the Netflix Wednesday completely insufferable.
    Back when the short-lived series called SELFIE was on the air, I tried watching the first episode, which starred Karen Gillan. I had previously liked her as Amy Pond on DOCTOR WHO, but I found her so annoying to watch that I could only get through about fifteen minutes of SELFIE before I had to shut it off. However, that was enough to destroy my positive feeling for Karen Gillan forever. Like an image permanently burned on my retina, she was so awful in that role that my good feeling for Amy Pond has been obliterated and I cannot stand to see her in any of her other roles. The worst!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I agree. This series went a much darker approach than the first two Addams Family movies. Wednesday's become much more mean spirited and condescending as if she's incapable of empathy. And I'm not feeling Luis Guzman as Gomez. I know people have argued that he's much closer to the comic version now, but he lacks the charm and charisma that John Astin and Raul Julia had. I'll give this show another watch, but not expecting any break throughs at this point.

Plus, the fact that it's being handle by the guys that handled Smallville leaves me uneasy as I gave up on that show after season 2.