Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I wonder if this is part of a larger plan to tie Kamala closer to the X-Men or if it ends up being nothing not a real fan of hers and find her kind of irratiting.......not to mention if the new wolverine sidekick role is what there trying to push better characters and actual x-men actually occupy that role.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I wonder if this is part of a larger plan to tie Kamala closer to the X-Men or if it ends up being nothing not a real fan of hers and find her kind of irratiting.......not to mention if the new wolverine sidekick role is what there trying to push better characters and actual x-men actually occupy that role.
    Ms Marvel is doing team ups with a bunch of different heroes because of her TV show that's it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that's not an expression I've heard before. I guess he meant a Peeping Tom.
    Sort of, but not quite. "Peeping Tom" is generally referring to someone actively peering into someone's private domain, with the intent of catching someone in an intimate moment or state of undress, etc.

"Lookie Loo" is just someone that goes or stops somewhere just to be overly curious or nosy. For example, someone that stands around at the scene of a car accident and watches what happens would be a "lookie loo". Or if a real estate agent is holding an open house, a "lookie loo" might be a neighbour who has no intention of buying the house--but they just go through the open house to see what their neighbour's house is like.

Speaking of, one of those sidekicks actually did appear in this issue: Armor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Ms Marvel is doing team ups with a bunch of different heroes because of her TV show that's it
    At the time it was written, yes. But if the MCU makes Kamala a member of their X-Men...you can expect that to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I sooooo didn't wanted this to happen as a Wolverine fan. Can't they involve him in more mature books than this? The artist is good but Rogue and Jean seem so angry lol
    What’s wrong with them being angry
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

When I heard about the ms marvel mutant thing, i so called it. During inhumans bd xmen, I kept thinking to myself, ok, they should just let the mutants adopt ms marvel, lockjaw, and crystal as Permanent honorary mutants and the rest of the inhumans can go fade into irrelevance as I knew they would when the titles flopped and Disney got movie rights back

Nah I’m not still bitter about The Whole inhumans push over xmen. Not one bit.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Save for Jubilee, I personally like Kamala more than most of the younger X-Men cast. Speaking of Jubilee, I see her as the only sidekick Wolverine as ever had, seeing as how she actually went on solo adventures with Logan in his own book. Maybe even Cannonball as he too also played that role briefly in Logan's book. Those others he only served as mentor-type role contained within the X-Men books.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    What's the problem? Wolverine going on adventures with teenage girls is an age-old tradition
    It's because Ms Marvel is a garbage tier character being repeatedly shoved down our throats and nobody gives 2 $hits about her.

Give me a team-up with Kitty, Jubilee, Amiko, Cannonball, Armor, young Natasha, hell I'd even take Quentin Quire before a weak bore-fest like Kamala.

Not even a Wolverine guest appearance can make her perpetually canceled multiple solo series salvageable.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    It's because Ms Marvel is a garbage tier character being repeatedly shoved down our throats and nobody gives 2 $hits about her.
    Excuse me. Yeah, hi. Don't talk smack about my girl Kamala. She's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Excuse me. Yeah, hi. Don't talk smack about my girl Kamala. She's great.
    No she's not. Not even the Disney magic works on her. She's a self insert P.O.S. End of discussion.

No she's not. Not even the Disney magic works on her. She's a self insert P.O.S. End of discussion.
    I didn't watch the show, so I can't comment on it. But I'm standing by my girl Kamala, and I know a lot of people do as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I didn't watch the show, so I can't comment on it. But I'm standing by my girl Kamala, and I know a lot of people do as well.
    Yeah, Kamala is great! The comic version much more so than the MCU version, but I like both.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    When I heard about the ms marvel mutant thing, i so called it. During inhumans bd xmen, I kept thinking to myself, ok, they should just let the mutants adopt ms marvel, lockjaw, and crystal as Permanent honorary mutants and the rest of the inhumans can go fade into irrelevance as I knew they would when the titles flopped and Disney got movie rights back

Nah I’m not still bitter about The Whole inhumans push over xmen. Not one bit.
    You can have Kamala but keep your grubby hands off Lockjaw and Crystal
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Say what now?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”