Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default I Am Batman #12 Preview

I Am Batman #12 Preview
    Writer: John Ridley
    Artist: Christian Duce

Ridley is really trying to make this "mask" thing stick. It's always "mask" this, "mask" that. Nobody likes those pesky masks!

Bruce can be open to team-ups too you know.

Thank goodness the police didn't see a black girl holding a possible weapon.

I feel bad for Lonnie.

Spectacular Member

Wow, that was good.

Well, besides how Jace is dressed...

Otherwise, that was good.

Let's go.

Interesting that Renee, while using her Question identity, states to a police officer that she's a licensed private investigator. Given that she had the Question face on, I would have asked to see her license. Also, if Gotham is indeed in New Jersey, Renee can't have a PI license and be a cop at the same time. It's against NJ law.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Interesting that Renee, while using her Question identity, states to a police officer that she's a licensed private investigator. Given that she had the Question face on, I would have asked to see her license. Also, if Gotham is indeed in New Jersey, Renee can't have a PI license and be a cop at the same time. It's against NJ law.
    Yeah...I doubt she had one any more than Vic Sage does .

Jace is apparently very unaware of new heroes in Batman’s city protocol. They come kiss the ring and get permission, that’s how it works
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Jace is apparently very unaware of new heroes in Batman’s city protocol. They come kiss the ring and get permission, that’s how it works
    Jace doesn't really know a lot about Batman .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jace doesn't really know a lot about Batman .
    He doesn’t know a lot about Bruce’s Batman. C’mon, he’s just being his own Batman. A sweetheart, nice guy. Polite!

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    He doesn’t know a lot about Bruce’s Batman. C’mon, he’s just being his own Batman. A sweetheart, nice guy. Polite!
    That's what I meant .

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Chubbs insistence that New York has never had super people is rather amusing considering the Teen Titans operated there plus I'm assuming other superhumans.

She really needs to get over her hate boner for them, its just childish at this point. Granted her behavior throughout the run has shown her to be in general a very immature and spiteful individual.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 08-07-2022 at 12:53 AM.

I’d like to think that Chubb will become Robin. Kidding, of course, but it’s inevitable someone in New York takes up that mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Chubbs insistence that New York has never had super people is rather amusing considering the Teen Titans operated there plus I'm assuming other superhumans.

She really needs to get over her hate boner for them, its just childish at this point. Granted her behavior throughout the run has shown her to be in general a very immature and spiteful individual.
    But most Ridley characters have to hate masks or something .

I’d like to think that Chubb will become Robin. Kidding, of course, but it’s inevitable someone in New York takes up that mantle.
    Yea, Tiff. This is a family affair, no one gets to be the Robin to her brothers Batman, but her, lol

Great preview, looking forward to it. We getting closer to Tiff’s ascension, I can’t wait!
    #MagnetoWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by DIVINITY View Post
    Yea, Tiff. This is a family affair, no one gets to be the Robin to her brothers Batman, but her, lol

Great preview, looking forward to it. We getting closer to Tiff’s ascension, I can’t wait!
    You think so? Ridley didn’t make her Robin in Future State, so not sure that’ll happen here. I bet her name will be, like… Red Robin. No, wait! Red Nightwing.

You think so? Ridley didn’t make her Robin in Future State, so not sure that’ll happen here. I bet her name will be, like… Red Robin. No, wait! Red Nightwing.
    She’s essentially his Robin, without the name. Ridley didn’t make her Robin, by name only. But she’s definitely his crime fighting partner. Wether it’s, Robin, Batgirl, or a new name that she comes up with, I’m just excited to see her get to this point.
    #MagnetoWasRight