Super Moderator

Default WATCH: The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" Easter Egg in "Amazing Spider-Man 2"

Mystique, Havok and more feature in the full "X-Men: Days of Future Past" bonus scene that debuts after the "Amazing Spider-Man 2" credits.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Fortunately, it's one of those things where you don't have to sit through the whole credits to see. It comes shortly after they start the credit's roll.

Does this mean Havok is with the bad guys in this movie? It would mean we've seen everyone of the original team defect, except for Beast and Xavier. And Banshee, but he's nowhere to be found.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Amazing Member

So is Havok a bad guy now? He was one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeam View Post
    So is Havok a bad guy now? He was one of my favorites.
    Now that I've given it some thought, it wouldn't be the first time that Havok was either mind-controlled into leading a villainous unit, or posing as a bad guy. He's been with the Genoshan Magistrates and the Brotherhood in the comics. Maybe this is gonna be something like that.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

How odd to see Ink (or a character inspired by . . .) in the X-men film universe.

I'm confused. I thought (as I read either here or on another popular, similar site) that the X-Men teaser was supposed to be for European audiences only and that we in the US would get a Sinister Six tease? The same tease was supposed to be available by using the Skype app with the Alicia Keyes song (didn't work for me).

I saw ASM2 on Friday and was disappointed with the X-Men teaser and was REALLY disappointed after sitting through the full credits, along with several other movie-goers, to see... nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandas View Post
    I'm confused. I thought (as I read either here or on another popular, similar site) that the X-Men teaser was supposed to be for European audiences only and that we in the US would get a Sinister Six tease? The same tease was supposed to be available by using the Skype app with the Alicia Keyes song (didn't work for me).

I saw ASM2 on Friday and was disappointed with the X-Men teaser and was REALLY disappointed after sitting through the full credits, along with several other movie-goers, to see... nothing.
    There's a Sinister Six tease if you use the Shazam music recognition app -- you can still see it by using Shazam to identify the song no matter where it's playing. It doesn't have to be during the credits.