Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    They most definitely are clickbait.

The whole “I can play fast and loose with racial identity, because I’m British, and we’ve done it for 1000 years” was completely tongue in cheek. He was also playing off of his own past racial generalizations when it came to racial identity. People forget that when Claremont began writing the X-Men, people were considered ethnically different based just on the country of origin.

The most awkward moment was about the Shadow Panther storyline, and the part where he felt most tone deaf, but even then he never thought about actually doing it.

He’s not a fan of the Krakoan era, and to be quite frank, I’m getting rather over it, minus a few exceptions like Red & Immortal.
    This is definitely more insightful than the Twitter "journalists".

Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    There was only one queen of disco and her name was Donna Summer
    I beg to differ: as queen of disco, Amii Stewart was a good option . (She was already crowned.)

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe