Default Idea for how some a Tim Drake story and how lesser known bad guys could be used

So I think it'd be fun if something crazy happened to Tim Drake like him getting into fight with Man Bat and during the fight he accidentally gets spliced with duck DNA and is forced to take the Drake mantle once again becoming a Darkwing Duck parody. Essentially my thinking is for him to be so ashamed he hides from even his Bat Family while looking for a cure ultimately making new friends and allies but being so weak due to the transformation he's stuck fighting golden age/lesser known villain like Kiteman and Condiment King who might only be active during the day. Which I know sounds silly but I like the idea of less serious villains being active when Batman isn't and I think it'd be hilarious for Tim to get stuck taking on odd jobs involving low level villains. I also love the idea of him trying to act mysterious and for it to be obvious to everyone who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    So I think it'd be fun if something crazy happened to Tim Drake like him getting into fight with Man Bat and during the fight he accidentally gets spliced with duck DNA and is forced to take the Drake mantle once again becoming a Darkwing Duck parody. Essentially my thinking is for him to be so ashamed he hides from even his Bat Family while looking for a cure ultimately making new friends and allies but being so weak due to the transformation he's stuck fighting golden age/lesser known villain like Kiteman and Condiment King who might only be active during the day. Which I know sounds silly but I like the idea of less serious villains being active when Batman isn't and I think it'd be hilarious for Tim to get stuck taking on odd jobs involving low level villains. I also love the idea of him trying to act mysterious and for it to be obvious to everyone who he is.
    Throw in a Young Justice cameo and I'm sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    That would make a great animated movie or series. There's a lack of funny, light tongue in cheek comics out there.

Heck young kids would eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That would make a great animated movie or series. There's a lack of funny, light tongue in cheek comics out there.

Heck young kids would eat it up.
    Yeah it would be great to see more light tongue and cheek humor as opposed to the dark gritty stuff we get nowadays. An idea I had as well would be for him to make friends/allies with some kids as a means of appealing to kid readers. I would absolutely love to see him play a father/guardian role.