Default Is there a Black Superboy (Kon, Jon or other) to Calvin Ellis‘ Superman?

Just curious.
    I’ve Googled Earth-23 and it’s characters and got nada.

Well, if so I hope the character does not use the name "boy" there is way too much nasty historical baggage.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Just curious.
    I’ve Googled Earth-23 and it’s characters and got nada.
    I wouldn’t think a Jon would exist, the recent stories involving Calvin have pointed to the fact he doesn’t really take the time to slow down and date so I imagine an equivalent to Jon does not exist because he’s not married or anything.

However that doesn’t mean we couldn’t have a version of Conner or even Kenan, since those two aren’t reliant on being related to Superman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I wouldn’t think a Jon would exist, the recent stories involving Calvin have pointed to the fact he doesn’t really take the time to slow down and date so I imagine an equivalent to Jon does not exist because he’s not married or anything.

However that doesn’t mean we couldn’t have a version of Conner or even Kenan, since those two aren’t reliant on being related to Superman.
    ^^^Yes, I was thinking a Conner/Kon version had a better chance of being around. Guess not though.

Thank you for the helpful response.

The character is popular, but they haven't expanded his universe at all have they? Is there a Supergirl? Is there a Justice League?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Yes, I was thinking a Conner/Kon version had a better chance of being around. Guess not though.

Thank you for the helpful response.
    Well they killed Calvin's Luthor so I'm not sure how a clone boy version of Calvin would happen in that world.

They should just make Val-Zod and Karen have a kid.
    "Cable was right!"

I would hope not. The character has not been explored enough on his own, imo. No reason for sidekicks unless he just simply isn't going to be explored outside of cameos for multiversal events.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The character is popular, but they haven't expanded his universe at all have they? Is there a Supergirl? Is there a Justice League?
    Yes, there is a Justice League there:

But there is no Supergirl as Ellis had established how lonely his life is. But there was a proposal than never was done:

SO if there is a Superboy, either he could be in active but not being know or has not been yet created. (And kind of hard if the Luthor of earth 23 is in cold feet).
    Last edited by Thor-Ul; 08-15-2022 at 02:16 PM.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

As far as I know, so far there's no Kon-El or Jon equivalent in that world.

If he ever did have a son, I bet you he would be named after whatever Pa Ellis' name was. I'm assuming not the same name as Pa Kent.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

I don't see why not. Jon might be tough but a version of Kon can easily pop out since he's a clone. Lex wouldn't need to be alive for that. He could have an experiment that was created earlier but then put on hold for whatever reason. Would be nice to see a Supergirl too. Maybe an adopted sister that was given powers like Suprema. Or another survivor.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

No. President Superman has been Morrison's story, and nobody has done anything with it since 2011. I think he was a part of the whole Infinite Frontier stuff.

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He is? (10char)