Default The tenth installment in the Fatal Fury / Gaoru series

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

It's been a long time coming.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

This is the first Fatal Fury game to have a English dub.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post

This is the first Fatal Fury game to have a English dub.
    Glad to see Tizoc back in the OG look. As a man who enjoys lucha libre, i approve!

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Really excited for this. I love SNK games, but can never fully get into KoF given the 3-character nature. SamSho, Last Blade, and the original Garou have all been games I really enjoyed though. 1v1 SNK is instant-buy for me lol.
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Mind MGMT, Promethea