Extraordinary Member

Default Batman (Pattinson) vs The Predator (Prey)

Robert Pattinson's take on the bat takes on the newest iteration of the Predator.

Fight will be run in New York City at night.

BANNED

If he plays it smart, figures out how it operates and doesn't go in guns blazing? He should take this after a long, difficult engagement.

I don't remember if he had anything that could actually put it down, this Pred took an insane amount of punishment over the course of the movie
    he was spoilers:
    bit by a wolf, mauled by a Grizzly Bear, stepped in a bear trap, shot multiple times with muskets and arrows, had a spear driven through it's foot and clean through it's torso, clubbed in the head, shot point blank in the back of the head with a pistol, had an arm cut off, and who knows what else, and it was still fighting until the end
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Hiromi; 08-07-2022 at 11:58 PM.

The Preydator is relatively stupid for a Predator, but he makes up for it in damage soak and just tech advantage and power.

I have real doubts Battinson can hit him hard enough to really stop him in a standard fight

And in terms of gear he has the electric gauntlets and the grappling gun, but not a whole lot else iirc

Since this is a city scenario I guess if he figures out the heat vision thing...I dunno. There's no obvious way he has to trick that here. But if he can get away enough times by using his flying suit or something and getting into cars and ramming the Preydator or relate environmental usage he has a shot.

It's just a little outside of anything he really had to do in his film.
    Last edited by Postmania; 08-10-2022 at 10:04 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie