Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ewing taking over X-Force and spinning his plans for Cable, Thunderbird and Manifold out into that title would be dope IMO.
    don't play with me! i got that marvel subscribe to series bookmarked and get the emails. lol they announce this i pledge i will post my receipt the day it's announced. lol throw nova and Polaris on this bithch. WHOO! Oooooh throw in sunspot and this team first mission could be rescuing redroot.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-13-2022 at 01:00 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ewing taking over X-Force and spinning his plans for Cable, Thunderbird and Manifold out into that title would be dope IMO.
    That would be AMAZING and probably my #1 choice.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    don't play with me! i got that marvel subscribe to series bookmarked and get the emails. lol they announce this i pledge i will post my receipt the day it's announced. lol throw nova and Polaris on this bithch. WHOO! Oooooh throw in sunspot and this team first mission could be rescuing redroot.
    anything is better than percy's x-force. they spent their entire run being invaded and infiltrated. lol. it's so embarrassing they are supposed to be the CIA and defense ops of one of the world's most powerful nations yet they're so incompetent

Somewhere Sunfire is wondering why you have forgotten about him lol
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by xmen5ever View Post
    anything is better than percy's x-force. they spent their entire run being invaded and infiltrated. lol. it's so embarrassing they are supposed to be the CIA and defense ops of one of the world's most powerful nations yet they're so incompetent
    The mutant CIA concept was executed so much better by Spurrier during his X-Force run. At least IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

BANNED

HELL YEAH, to Al eWINing writing another mutant title, or MORE!! That would be POSITively... UNCANNY?!

That said, given what I'm about to say elsewhere, I'm gonna suggest that it's probably a good idea to...
    KEEP THIS IN MIND!!!!

I feel like I read somewhere that they confirmed this new Hickman project is not X-related.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Somewhere Sunfire is wondering why you have forgotten about him lol
    lol and the answer is i was talking about him but i was drunk. LMAO
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Honestly, most of the X-Office writers at the moment are of my generation, and the New X-Men: Academy kids are just not what we grew up with. I can see them having a resurgence in a few years when a new generation of writers comes up who do have that connection.
    And I'm waiting for that day, because while classic characters like Scott and Kurt and Ororo are among my favorites, I'm am long, long, long past ready to read about some of the younger generations. More (and better) Roberto and Monet and Julian and Iara, please.

BANNED

lol and the answer is i was talking about him but i was drunk. LMAO
    I KNEW it! GOOD on YOU!

Mighty Member

The few thoughts on this ama was

The way they are handing nicknames like Jean/Marvel Girl Kitty/Shadowcat along with the talks of having self changing clothes seems so interesting. It seems like they are struggling to find nicknames and costumes that fit.

I can’t believe Resurrection protocols were nothing more than a way to keep characters from having to be aged up. Did no one consider that clones wouldn’t be as well accepted from a fan perspective? Just having the memories and looks of a character isn’t the same as having the soul of a character. I think that’s partially true for revives in general. Bringing someone back from the dead still leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths. Which really worries me about Gambit. Wonder where was his editorial right there to protect the character

Also, it’s not the biggest deal on its own, but seeing how the current makeup of the X-books are and him talking about female characters 90% of the time shows the focus of the current editors is to be more female focused. Part of that was the questions asked but also I think that’s his goal as well