Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 47. Who could have expected Age of x-man is plot relevant ?!?!

Curse: if you look at nature girl you get a aneurysm, sauron do dino things.

Americ cops: we can't shoot if we can't see.
    Nature girl reaches Armageddon man.
    Ng: our pheromones are the same, we attract each other, we Herr nature in the same voices

Sauron while buying lab animals and America cops: burn burn burn dinosaur are the one true master race.
    Americ cop activated fail safe

Ng: they want you to die,I want to celebrate you, the xmen failed you as they failed me, save us brother
    Armageddon man wakes up.

Curse is laughing while killing people with a fork and eating parts of them.(she saved a few fingers for later)

Armageddon man frees them.

Sauron : fly Feather lizards in Latin,
    Curse: deranged child noises
    Nature girl: this is good

Sauron: nakind nature man reminds me of a certain meteorite, be careful with him.
    Nature girl: don't worry i can control my not slave to be usefull for us, why do I smell blood

Sauron: we killed the humans
    Curse: figh fight fight
    Ng: that's not human blood I smell
    Sauron: I kill all hary apes, all userpers of the proud dinosaur. You know this.
    Nature girl: have you ever heard of age of x-man?
    Sauron ?
    Ng: you see during that story i got a buff, i don't just control animals...
    Sauron: what ?
    Ng: I control all nature you dumb shit, funs over.

She's summons a cactuses to crucify sauron.

NG:the perks of being a minor character Xoffice forgot to take away my buff, I can do anything storm, avalanche, hydro man, and plant man can do.....
    Sauron: why didn't you use this before.
    Nature girl: I forgot and wanted tension for the story. Time for you to Die like the rest of those bloated lizards.

Next issue saurons will die ? Maybe.

So yea, she keeps her age of x man boost the whole time, really should have used that awhile ago.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 08-09-2022 at 11:14 AM.

Astonishing Member

Please this is just Nature Girl’s plot to make Sauron into Nature Jesus,Christian Dinoaur. Even if he dies he’ll Respawn in seven issues

So she’s just officially a bad parody of Poison Ivy now huh?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So she’s just officially a bad parody of Poison Ivy now huh?
    I think there is a decent chance we can use the “Always has been” meme here although for that first arc probably unintentionally

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    I think there is a decent chance we can use the “Always has been” meme here although for that first arc probably unintentionally
    Pam should sue.

Incredible Member

I cant wait for the X-Men Unlimited Judgement Day issue where all you naysayers of Nature Girl are going to have to eat your shorts because the Machine ends up sending her in to save the day and mutantkind.

BANNED

I can do anything storm, avalanche, hydro man, and plant man can do.....

But Avalanche cannot control Earth itself, he can only generate vibratory shockwaves , you're thinking of either Petra or that Moreau sibling who Magneto killed in Genosha for challenging him in the 1999 Magneto Rex limited series
    MEANWHILE
    Hydro Man can turn himself into water, but cannot control water itself (you're thinking of Water Wizard/Aqueduct, if you're talking about mutates, and Colossus recent girlfriend who he murdered in Percy's X-Force, or Sunspot's dead gf's younger brother who was introduced in one of the Marvel Voices: Latinx Editions, if you're talking about mutants)
    Last edited by EldonMaguan; 08-10-2022 at 03:32 AM.