Extraordinary Member

Default Krakoa vs Ultron

Krakoa, the mutant nation that has solved death.

vs.

Ultron, the Avengers AI archenemesis.

To be more specific, this shall be more of a scenario rather than an arena bout.

Ultron will take the form of the robotic hoard which destroyed a country in the Utron Unlimited storyline of the Avengers.

Krakoa will be as it was during the beginning of the current Judgement Day event.

No back up from the rest of the planet Earth will be available for the X-Men, however they can get Back up from Arakko, assuming that the gates don't get destroyed

I am not familiar with this era of X-titles, but it seems like Magneto operating at his normal power level could solo Ultron and his horde. Space toss all of them, or maybe just merge them into one big pile of junk.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I am not familiar with this era of X-titles, but it seems like Magneto operating at his normal power level could solo Ultron and his horde. Space toss all of them, or maybe just merge them into one big pile of junk.
    Per the scenario, Mangeto lives on Mars. So he won't be present at the start of the match

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Magneto can easily just portal back to Earth with Isca the Unbeaten along with him pretty much instantly through a gate.

Though with Exodus being a Omega Mutant now and showing that level of power along with Jean and Hope adding Magneto would most likely be Overkill. Also Forge being an Omega Mutant now and instantly creating Omega level weaponry out of whatever he has near him and
    Cypher who can talk to and relay what Ultrons forces are saying to everyone who matters would help alot as well and I don't think the Resurrection Protocols are ever put in danger and they can respawn freely until the job is done.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I mean I’m way out of touch, but isn’t Proteus on Krakoa?

Ultron would not do well with reality manipulation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I mean I’m way out of touch, but isn’t Proteus on Krakoa?

Ultron would not do well with reality manipulation.
    Yes, but he's part of the Mutant's ressurection circuit. So in-Character the X-Men would default to keeping him as far from the battlefield as possible