Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About the Vegeta thing; he didn't actually kill any Earthlings until the Buu saga (though he certainly tried), that was all Napa. And even then, they were brought back, and he literally died shortly after he killed them. Though he died trying to save the planet from Majin Buu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    About the Vegeta thing; he didn't actually kill any Earthlings until the Buu saga (though he certainly tried), that was all Napa. And even then, they were brought back, and he literally died shortly after he killed them. Though he died trying to save the planet from Majin Buu.
    Actually, he murdered a few drivers during his fight with Android 18.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

A lot of those things happened when he was a minor, without witnesses, in defense of himself and/or others, or some combination thereof.

Even his training of Gohan, which would count as child abuse by regular standards, has the extenuating circumstances of it being necessary to save Gohan's life because no one else could stop Cell from destroying the Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I mean this is not about if Goku is actually guilty of any crimes. McCoy is incredibly unethical and good at manipulating juries regardless of facts, and the judge is basically a stooge for the prosecution. Goku needs a lawyer who can effectively make this case and make Z fighters into effective witnesses under those conditions.
    So, Alan Shore or Annalise Keating?

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Actually, he murdered a few drivers during his fight with Android 18.
    Bah! Everyone knows they purposely got in the way of a fight between super powered beings.