Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Can synch teach Spiderman something about his powers, that even he doesn't know? hint: peter's spider senses expand here and now!

Jean, a respect mutant, telepath, and co-leader of the xmen uses her degree in psychology and her mutant gift to take a deep dive in to where it all went wrong. MJ and Peter's physic therapy journey begins here and now and Mephisto isn't too keen on it's potential impact on the cosmic order.

I mean most x-guest appearances write themselves if you aren't looking at mutants in a solely negative light. lol.

Ok i got a good one.

When Spiderman investigates a series of attacks at prominent Drag locations in NYC, Darkveil appears to help him solve a mystery that stretches both of their abilities.

Laura is in hot pursuit of kraven who has kidnapped two of her friends Maggot and Sharkgirl. But will spiderman think this wolverine is about to take things too far?

lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Hellion. Except this makes a lot of sense, just hear me out.

The two know each other. Hellion was his student, and Pete earned his respect. They could keep that student/teacher dynamic going. Hellion is also brash and passionate, so he could be a good contrast to his chiller mentor.
    Yeah, they should bring back Spider-Man and the X-Men as an ongoing.
    And bring back Santo to complete the line-up.

The X-office won't give a regular book to the X-kids, so may as well try the Spider-office.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Yeah, they should bring back Spider-Man and the X-Men as an ongoing.
    And bring back Santo to complete the line-up.

The X-office won't give a regular book to the X-kids, so may as well try the Spider-office.
    This would be so much potential in that.

More Spider-Man adjacent, I'd love to see Mercury team up with Venom or one of the other symbiote characters, simply because of the similarity of their abilities. Maybe have her face off against Carnage at some point, who pretty much could be the embodiment of the very thing she tries not to become.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I can totally live with the idea of Spider-Man & the X-Men returning

Slight changes to the team, keep Hellion and Rockslide.
    Replace Eyeboy, Glob, No-Girl, Ernst and Shark-Girl with Dust, Mercury, Loa, Hindsight, Trance, and Indra
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I can totally live with the idea of Spider-Man & the X-Men returning

Slight changes to the team, keep Hellion and Rockslide.
    Replace Eyeboy, Glob, No-Girl, Ernst and Shark-Girl with Dust, Mercury, Loa, Hindsight, Trance, and Indra
    I also like the idea of Spider-Man and the X-Men returning, but if it is a younger cast of mutants I would prefer if it was Miles.

They can still do Spider-Man and his Amazing Friend with Peter, this time instead of just Iceman and Firestar, it can be his adventures with a rotating cast of X-Men characters.

Depends on which Spider-man, but back when Bendis was writing Miles Morales he teased Cable playing a big role in the series. At the time he was basically putting together a black ops or spy type unit comprised of superhumans (both mutant and mutate alike) with abilities that lend themselves to such work. Almost like a Secret Avengers version of the Unity Squad with Cable in a Nick Fury type role. It sounded cool, but Bendis left the book and thus the plot was abandoned sadly.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, definitely. Black Cat and Gambit teaming up to deal with the NYC Thieves' Guild would be amazing, and it wouldn't be the first time they've worked together in the past, as Web of Spider-Man #113 would attest.
    Exactly! I went back last night and re-read that issue after commenting here just because it was a fun one-shot
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The title says it all. Excluding Wolverine and Deadpool, which X-Men characters would fit in well in Spider-Man's either as a ally or antagonist. I want to see Betsy Braddock work with Spider-Man, as well as see The Morlocks have a more active role in with his world. Do you agree?
    Yes to the morlocks.

Morlocks being the most hated and feared among the hated and feared for so long is criminal; the privileged mutants should be stacked with guilt and unable to sleep at night with the thought of what the Morlocks have endured for being freaks.

I always thing the whole mutant concept is more relatable and rich when Morlocks are involved. We can’t all be hot mutants with battle useful powers.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

When did Spider-Man and Emma hook up? I only recall her random identity from Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane//Adventures.

Shadowcat, Iceman, and Firestar are the obviously ones.

I enjoyed the brief Emma / Spider dynamic.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I know you said mainstay, but I’d love to see an issue or two where jean teams
    Up with miles morales to battle something, while also giving him sage wisdom nuggets;

with miles being super intimidated because the last time he teamed up with he was teen jean, and now she’s all grown up, confident, secure with herself. He d be s babbling goof ball (ina cute way., as he already was stuttering and crushing on teen jean).p
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Current Beast would be a great antagonist for Spider-Man seeing as how they got history. Maybe have Hank leave the X-Universe for a while and have Spidey beat some sense into him before ultimately reedeming himself.

Mighty Member

I'd like to see Illyana and Spidey team up to deal with some Mephisto shenanigans.....

Incredible Member

Big Nate Grey and Spider-Man were fairly close once upon a time. If he ever leaves his realm, it might be worth pursuing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    I also like the idea of Spider-Man and the X-Men returning, but if it is a younger cast of mutants I would prefer if it was Miles.
    Plus, Miles already knows Dust, because she joined the Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    They wouldn't stay platonic for long. There are two alternate universes where Pete and Emma hooked up. Cyclops and Shaw might make it seem like she has a preference for Alpha males, but Pete's heroic soul is catnip for bad girls. Plus, he'd let her push him around.
    Pfft! Cyclops is not an alpha male. He is most certainly a sub if I ever seen one.

Shaw is an idiot, so I don’t think he can really enforce his will on Emma that she wouldn’t allow him to do. Not in the “sub that trusts their don” way. In the, “you think you are in charge, but you’re not. Your naïveté will be your undoing”.