6 17.14%
  • Chrome

3 8.57%
  • Annemarie Cortez

3 8.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Yes, I did mention him in my opening post, but only had 15 names I could fill out.

There were plenty others as well, but they only joined very shortly, like Rakkus, Orator and Barnacle, but I am positive barely anyone gives sh.t about those.
    LOL actually I always found Rakkus' power pretty interesting. He's a shapeshifter, whose alternate form is literally a virus. Which then infects people and lets him rewrite their DNA in order to turn them into this monster form that he possesses and controls. People see him on panel as this reptilian creature and hear 'shapeshifter' and figure oh he's just got some kind of were-lizard, but nah, he's actually a were-retrovirus and the giant lizard monster is just what his virus form turns people into. Theoretically, if he could work with other mutants like Hope or Elixir to 'tailor' what his virus form does to other mutants, like, there's some pretty interesting things that could be done with him.

But yeah, other than Chrome, I'd also be down for more Unuscione for the family drama (especially with Jared and Adrian thrown in), or Scanner - who seems like she could fit in well with a lot of current team lineups and has worked well with X-Men in the past even when they were on opposite sides. I've also always liked Katu and Milan. Rem-Ram could be interesting to play off of Somnus, and Projector's power has the potential to make him a heavy hitter under the right writer.

Why is Uniscione not on this?

Anyone who says anything other then Senyaka is wrong

Fantastic Member

My top votes are Scanner or Unuscione (and Frenzy, but she's already with Sword/X-Men Red). However, I really want to see AnneMarie Cortez come back in Legion of X, just for the drama with the supposedly reformed Fabian. How did Fabian's sister get completely left out of his "redemption," and even past flashbacks? (I'm guessing the writer just didn't know she existed.)

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why is Uniscione not on this?
    Carmella was among Exodus and Cortez other when they were first greeted by Professor X on Krakoa. Before that she was part of the Mothervine story. So she is not ben missing for years.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 08-10-2022 at 10:57 AM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Carmella was among Exodus and Cortez other when they were first greeted by Professor X on Krakoa. Before that she was part of the Mothervine story. So she is not ben missing for years.
    Mothervine was 4 years ago at this point so Id consider her missing for years

This may be a bit of an ask but can someone write down what there powers are? Pretty Please.
    Last edited by CGAR; 08-10-2022 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    This may be a bit of an ask but can someone write down what there powers are? Pretty Please.
    Here. Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

I would definitely like to see Firefist, Chrome, Delgado, Jamal, The Kleinstock Brothers, Scanner, Anna-Marie Cortez, Mellencamp, Static, Javitz and Neophyte.

If I could only pick one, I'd say the Kleinstocks. They have a unique theme and powers/abilities, but have never really been given much personality beyond "angry nihilist".

I'm always shocked Scanner hasn't appeared more. She was a HUGE deal in the 90s. Neophyte also had a huge story arc and then just sort of returned to being a generic mook.

Mellencamp was always pretty fun. Senyaka is iconic due to his Toy Biz action figure that we all had. Anne-Marie Cortez has a lot of potential with her brother Fabian. Gargouille has a cool, different look but virtually no personality. Also, more Rusty is always good.

The rest? Meh.

Oh! I do like Projector, though. He's a hunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Gargouille has a cool, different look but virtually no personality.
    She should date Margoyle from the Inhumans.

I voted for Firefist because it’s absolutely stupid they haven’t brought him back yet. I’m hoping the Marauders will rescue him from Avalon next issue.

Scanner is my second choice - She should have been on The X-Men by now.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

The Kleinstock brothers, all three. I found their merging mutation fascinating but also gross.

Scanner of course. With the facial markings and the headband. There is always room for another blond white woman.

The Red Dragon

Scanner, Senyaka, and Unuscione are the only ones that really left an impression aside from Amelia and Fabian.

Chrome! He looked amazing in X-Men #1 and had cool powers.

I've always liked Vindaloo thanks to the ridiculous pun name (which would make a hilarious battle cry) and this Yu panel...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'