Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I wondered, did the New Celestial actually got a name, or is this just Arishem the Judge in a new body. Did anyone get that? As I am really confused.
    Celestial McJudgy?
    Zombie Celestial?
    Celestein?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    the apocalypse twins? im not sure thats an example of mutants doing a good thing
    No one in-universe calls them the Apocalypse twins, that's just negative labeling and very human-centric. They're the Worthingtons, they're good kids, and they're activists. THE END.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

The only thing i wonder is if humans that root for eternals which based on previews alone for 2 doesn't seem the case, a little heavy handed that the few that support mutants would be specifically those killed but i digress, does that mean they committed suicide? Or would their views change if they knew the war could potentially cost any one of them their lives. And how many would be willing to sacrifice themselves if they new it would end in success. Like not to get too extreme but how many racists out there would risk their entire lives just if they knew 100% it would change the demographics in their favor. That is the single interesting thing i find about this story but i think it's most likely just my weird brain. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-12-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I wondered, did the New Celestial actually got a name, or is this just Arishem the Judge in a new body. Did anyone get that? As I am really confused.
    I don't think it's Arishem. They made a big deal about it being a new god, designing its personality, and said that Tony would be like its father. I don't think it has a name. For now, I'm just calling it Rift.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The only thing i wonder is if humans that root for eternals which based on previews alone for 2 doesn't seem the case, a little heavy handed that the few that support mutants would be specifically those killed but i digress, does that mean they committed suicide? Or would their views change if they knew the war could potentially cost any one of them their lives. And how many would be willing to sacrifice themselves if they new it would end in success. Like not to get too extreme but how many racists out there would risk their entire lives just if they knew 100% it would change the demographics in their favor. That is the single interesting thing i find about this story but i think it's most likely just my weird brain. lol
    They would be in favor of the war because what are the chances that they are going to be the one that dies there are over 8 billion people on the planet I don't know math but the percentage chance is rather low

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Was thinking along similar lines myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    They would be in favor of the war because what are the chances that they are going to be the one that dies there are over 8 billion people on the planet I don't know math but the percentage chance is rather low
    Watch them change their minds about the Eternals when it turns out to be one of their friends, family, and/or other loved ones who gets sacrificed to fuel an Eternal's resurrection.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Was thinking along similar lines myself.

Watch them change their minds about the Eternals when it turns out to be one of their friends, family, and/or other loved ones who gets sacrificed to fuel an Eternal's resurrection.
    Yay! glad it wasn't just me. I was feeling like a real debbie downer so i had to cut the story out. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    And i think that's the basic truth of humanity. "if i'm okay and i can pay it forward, is it wrong that someone gets hurt today." i kind of get it but it's really sad.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/