Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

It's amazing that if you put Ajak, Stark and Sinister together, the sensible one is Sinister.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It's amazing that if you put Ajak, Stark and Sinister together, the sensible one is Sinister.
    ???

Is there a point to this jab? Cause Sinister was all onboard with creating a Celestial and he didn't raise any issue of "they might murder us" only thing he said about it specifically was "What if I add more personal code?"

And I don't think there's a world where any more personal Sinister Code would provide a better Celestial

chances are that x-men 13 and ax death of the mutant 1 will show hex combat in more detail.
    for judgment 2 it was cool but I also think it was too fast everything goes very fast it looked like a tie-in lol can't wait to see what act 2 will be now.
    Storm still doesn't know about arakko yet, I wonder when she, cable and abigail will return to arakko shortly after judgment day 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    ???

Is there a point to this jab? Cause Sinister was all onboard with creating a Celestial and he didn't raise any issue of "they might murder us" only thing he said about it specifically was "What if I add more personal code?"

And I don't think there's a world where any more personal Sinister Code would provide a better Celestial
    I just found the vignette of Ajak and Stark laughing happily while Sinister watches the scene funny, jesus, no need to get like that.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

OMG, they killed Arjun! THE BASTARDS!

Anyway, this was a nice issue, though I once again don't understand why they made Bishop Captain Commander in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Cable, Bishop and Kwannon need to comprise the core of a revamped X-Force written by Al Ewing. With Sage and Domino too.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    That would be so much better than the current X-Force.
    True, but what isn't?

Mighty Member

I just found the vignette of Ajak and Stark laughing happily while Sinister watches the scene funny, jesus, no need to get like that.
    Boss, you gave zero context. What exactly am I supposed to take away from that post to even remotely guess this is what you're talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Those 6 important humans likely represent the lives expected to be traded to restore Eternals that fall in battle.
    That would be incredibly hilarious and ironic.
    We humans see news about wars, disasters or famine around the planet all the time and although we can take a stand or give your opinion on the matter we rarely act to solve the problem and prefer to ignore it because it is something beyond our individual capabilities or because it doesn't affect us but the situation changes when we are directly affected.

Boss, you gave zero context. What exactly am I supposed to take away from that post to even remotely guess this is what you're talking about?
    I've messed with Stark and Ajak, not you, there's no need to react like that.

Bless Exodus and his naked, yolk drenched, burgundy body!

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    That would be incredibly hilarious and ironic.
    We humans see news about wars, disasters or famine around the planet all the time and although we can take a stand or give your opinion on the matter we rarely act to solve the problem and prefer to ignore it because it is something beyond our individual capabilities or because it doesn't affect us but the situation changes when we are directly affected.
    I mean, that IS the horrific twist of the Eternals, currently.
    Do most people not know this? When an Eternal "dies", a human live is snuffed out to restore them.
    At least, that's what I last heard from the current title written by Gillen.
    Last edited by Fokken; 08-10-2022 at 08:47 AM.

Mighty Member

I've messed with Stark and Ajak, not you, there's no need to react like that.
    My guy, you're acting like I insulted you. I just asked what you mean.

Mighty Member

I've been meaning to ask. Why is he that color?

I initially thought it was his mutation... but he was that color even before activating his X-gene

I initially thought it was his mutation... but he was that color even before activating his X-gene
    Perhaps his mutation was red skin (he was older than 13) and Apocalypse activated a secondary mutation in him?

Its one of those coloring oddities of the earliest comics.
    Forget, and Warpath and Dani were also oddly reddish purple back when because color pallet/printing was much more limited.
    Exodus was never corrected and it just stuck. And now its part of how folks identify him. Especially when he's not wearing his Gothic Cathedral on his back (those sick wing things)

Edit: Given the characters this occurred with, it begs a question about the intended ethnicity of Exodus. Maybe he was supposed to be Persian? Or is?
    For that I'm just throwing out ideas I guess. My knowledge of the Crusades etc is pretttttty limited.
    Last edited by Fokken; 08-10-2022 at 08:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Exodus is definitively French.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The blonde is the newest Starbrand.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Actually I think the person next to Magik is Bedlam and not Bishop. He is also an energy manipulator and tie in better as currently Bishop is half a universe and in another time
    It's definitely Lucas because of that red jacket I love so much. Plus Kate and Kwannon are present when they should be with him.

I'm now greatly confused as to what the rest of this event and tie ins are going to be if the battle is over and we're going on a "You will be judged" athon
    Gillen said it'll be in 3 acts. "At the end of issue 2 of Judgment Day, we move into the second act. Now, certain elements continue, and even escalate… but then the story becomes something a little more philosophical, without sacrificing its scale. An existential event book, really. This asks big questions to all the characters of the Marvel Universe.

And then Act 3 which is OH, GET ME BACK LATER AND I’LL TELL YOU MORE."

This.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!