Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
    Why is there somebody who suspiciously looks like Rachel on panel with Kurt and Cyclops? Editorial mistake or do they draw Rahne like that these days?

Also I called it when I said those humans were probably Eternal replacements. Poor Arjun.
    Separate from chronological questions, I assume this was intended to come out after Knights of X #5, since Knights of X was delayed much more from printer stuff while they prioritized titles leading into Judgement Day. And event art is usually started further in advance than other art AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    This.
    ...Taste...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Exodus is definitively French.
    Ouf! Oui.
    Last edited by Fokken; 08-10-2022 at 09:24 AM.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Bless Exodus and his naked, yolk drenched, burgundy body!
    AMEN!!! Let me lay my hand on his CROSS!

I think this issue would have landed a little bit more if the solicits hadn't given away the whole judgement Act 2 angle, because that was kind of what the issue was leading up to the whole time. I still liked the people on the street stuff and hope we see more of it. The Eternal monsters being scared to die was also fun, excited to see more of them in the Death to the Mutants tie-in.

Tie-in watch:
    - It seems like X-Men #13 (next week) will cover the story mentioned about the X-Men infiltrating the Eternal armories to cut the Hex's power supplies, along with some of this battle as we've seen in previews.
    - Death to the Mutants #1 will probably cover what Sersi and the other Eternals did in Lemuria, along with some Hex stuff.
    - No indication here of what will be happening in X-Force #30, the other tie-in coming between now and issue 3.

Generally it seems like the tie-in structure for the first act of the event has been to cover in more detail some of the X-Men/Eternals battles happening in the most recent released issue, as Immortal and Red did, and then the tie-in structure for Act 2 will likely be the "characters being judged" angle.
    Last edited by Krakoa; 08-10-2022 at 09:25 AM.

By the way, I already knew that Exodus was an obtuse racist, but I don't know why I didn't expect Destiny to be like that with the Avengers.

Though to be fair, I don't know Destiny all that well.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Separate from chronological questions, I assume this was intended to come out after Knights of X #5, since Knights of X was delayed much more from printer stuff while they prioritized titles leading into Judgement Day. And event art is usually started further in advance than other art AFAIK.
    I'm mostly asking because none of the Knights of X characters made it to the Hellfire Gala, but now that we got Rachel on panel here and Gambit on panel in Eve of Judgment, we can draw some conclusions about how that book ends.

I just hope all of you who say how dangerous mutants are saw that part where they clearly state the majority of mutants are non combative

Also man I love Exodus that dude was saying everything I was feeling.

"What are these humans doing here get them out of here or they are next." then the very next second

"See they abandoned us again" LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Zoks View Post
    I'm mostly asking because none of the Knights of X characters made it to the Hellfire Gala, but now that we got Rachel on panel here and Gambit on panel in Eve of Judgment, we can draw some conclusions about how that book ends.
    Gambit in EoJ is likely just a flashback image. Or error.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Gambit in EoJ is likely just a flashback image. Or error.
    Well that is the wrong Jean costume, though I can't keep track of who wears what these days.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    By the way, I already knew that Exodus was an obtuse racist, but I don't know why I didn't expect Destiny to be like that with the Avengers.

Apart from Mystique and Rogue, Destiny seems to have contempt for everyone.

Excited to see how some of these other titles fill in the gaps.

Cutting that armory was a huge win.

Especially in regards to Arrako.

Astonishing Member

It’s hard to tell whether it’s the moral blanquette cheque she and Raven have been handed since Hickman or the fact that we’ll never get a 616 Sherlock Holmes story that I dislike more about Destiny

I've been thinking a lot about the humans, and I ended up making an official power ranking based on how much I like them.

1. Tom
    2. Kenta
    3. Daniela
    4-5. Arjun and Jada tie
    6. Katrina

I like all of them except Katrina so far. Kenta's my favorite in terms of personality. He had two panels and stole the show both times.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

Scott gave them the AOK to go save the rest of world...It would have been nice if Jean had relayed to the others what was happening and why the Avengers left, since she was in constant contact with Scott and everyone else. Hmm.
    I expected better from Destiny though to be fair she only sees the moment not the context.
    Exodus is an ass.

This was all over the place...and not particularly in a good way. I think Gillen might have overextended himself with all the moving parts of this event.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

As expected, creating a blasphemous zombie god was a bad idea...

However, I expected the war to last a bit longer before the Zombie Celestial was activated... is there any point in Druig carrying on with his war now? Eternals can't escape Earth, unlike mutants... they should try to either get a positive judgement or kill the Zombie Celestial...

Maybe that is how the war will continue? Druig/Uranos and Krakoa will both try to kill the Zombie Celestial, and they will clash with the Avengers and the "good" Eternals...?