Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Uhmm... I beg pause to ask a question. I'm still slowly reading AXE: Eve of Judgement #1 to get a grip on the story arc -- l, digress... Does anyone remember who started this fiasco in the first place? Oh, and most importantly for what no good end?

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Uhmm... I beg pause to ask a question. I'm still slowly reading AXE: Eve of Judgement #1 to get a grip on the story arc -- l, digress... Does anyone remember who started this fiasco in the first place? Oh, and most importantly for what no good end?
    Druig in an attempt to stay in power.

Astonishing Member

This event reminds me that they need to create a new Unity squad

Incredible Member

When is this supposed to be set in current continuity? I notice Banshee's head isn't on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I've been meaning to ask. Why is he that color?

I initially thought it was his mutation... but he was that color even before activating his X-gene
    He is from the burgundy region of France?
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 08-10-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    When is this supposed to be set in current continuity? I notice Banshee's head isn't on fire.
    Based on context clues, it's after the first arc of every book.

• Rachel appears in this issue in her Knights of X outfit, so it's after that series
    • Wolverine/X-Force/X-Men Red/X-Men/Immortal X-Men have tie-ins and based on character appearances, this begins after their last pre tie-in issues
    • The Marauders appear here and events in Marauders 4 were referenced in pre-AXE X-Men Red so it's pre-AXE
    • Legion of X 6 seems to take place concurrently with X-Men Red 6 so this starts between Legion of X 5 and 6 and #2 takes place after 6

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Based on context clues, it's after the first arc of every book.

• Rachel appears in this issue in her Knights of X outfit, so it's after that series
    • Wolverine/X-Force/X-Men Red/X-Men/Immortal X-Men have tie-ins and based on character appearances, this begins after their last pre tie-in issues
    • The Marauders appear here and events in Marauders 4 were referenced in pre-AXE X-Men Red so it's pre-AXE
    • Legion of X 6 seems to take place concurrently with X-Men Red 6 so this starts between Legion of X 5 and 6 and #2 takes place after 6
    But Banshee has the flaming skull at the end of Legion of X 3, does that mean there's been a continuity cock-up?

It's the X-Office's own fault I suppose, continually using a character as wallpaper or cannon fodder probably means that when something actually happens to him the editors are likely to overlook it.

I believe what the poster is saying is that originally, Exodus was *not* actually red because he was a mutant. If you read his first chronological appearance in Black Knight: Exodus #1, where we see his powers activate, he is colored the same before and after that happens. However, at some point, Exodus' red stuck and became a mutant trait while his original human skin color was changed (as seen in Immortal #4), while Moonstar, Warpath, and Forge started to be colored correctly.
    The Hank Pym debacle with him punching Janet was an error from the artist. Sometimes it happens and you have to just roll with it

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    But Banshee has the flaming skull at the end of Legion of X 3, does that mean there's been a continuity cock-up?

It's the X-Office's own fault I suppose, continually using a character as wallpaper or cannon fodder probably means that when something actually happens to him the editors are likely to overlook it.
    I think it means wait and see until Legion of X #6, as this takes place after that so we have multiple issues to see what happened before this one and that plot might have been resolved. Particularly with Knights and Legion, the books got heavily paper delayed well after the art for this was in progress so they're meant to be further along now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Druig in an attempt to stay in power.
    Awesome

Incredible Member

I think it means wait and see until Legion of X #6, as this takes place after that so we have multiple issues to see what happened before this one and that plot might have been resolved. Particularly with Knights and Legion, the books got heavily paper delayed well after the art for this was in progress so they're meant to be further along now.
    As you say, I'll wait and see, but he's on the cover of #6 with his head on fire, so I guess that will be when the arc ends and he goes back to being forgotten for another 20 years. I was kind of hoping it might last a little longer.

What do you think the Celestial's moral system is based on? I have understood that in the beliefs of Stark and Ajak but I am not sure about it.

Since we know the story shifts away from the X-Men and Eternals fighting each other, I guess that means the X-Men won't get to clapback in the main book. That sucks. I know it sounds like we'll get something in the X-Men tie-in, but after seeing Krakoa and Arakko devastated, and the mutants about to be wiped from existence, I really wish we could've had an issue of the main event where they strike back HARD and make Druig stagger.

Also, I was really, really hoping that Krakoa would take on its old giant monster form and fight one of the Hex personally. I guess that's not in the cards either.

As for the issue itself, I dunno. It was fine. I wasn't blown away, but it wasn't bad either.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    What do you think the Celestial's moral system is based on? I have understood that in the beliefs of Stark and Ajak but I am not sure about it.
    The Celestial probably has Sinister's absolutism. That look on his face looks like a proud parent.

Astonishing Member

Anyone here hoping that if another of the 6 humans died to resurrect a Eternal.. It be Tom who had dbag views on the mutants and their genocide.